Expert advidor - The Money Reaper

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by chhico, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Chhico...

There is a martingale ingredient to this EA. You have survived since January w/5k. This EA is destined to wipe you out. Do you have anything to contribute here that would cause me to think otherwise?

ES

#51     Sep 18, 2018
  2. I still was testing this EA and it says license key expired? Why didn't you disclose that in this thread?

ES

#52     Sep 24, 2018
  3. maxinger

maxinger

most likely there will be a message to say you have to pay $$$ to use it

#53     Sep 24, 2018
    PistolPete likes this.
  4. I ASKED THIS IN THE BEGINNING

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    #54     Sep 24, 2018
  5. maxinger

maxinger

your message and your body language are very clear. let's see what @chhico is going to say

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    #55     Sep 24, 2018
  6. chhico

chhico

Hi, it was so short period for my mistake... This is the latest update... I will update it again but it will always have an expiration date... it is only to protect my work from the wild circulation of the EA...

#56     Sep 25, 2018
  7. chhico

chhico

Yes it has an incremental function.. maybe you have prejudices with this kind of trading but there are very good manual strategies I use with incremental and there is no problem with them... it is everything about the money management

#57     Sep 25, 2018
  8. chhico

chhico

Did you find such a kind of message anywhere in the EA? If not please avoid to write messages like this... I am sharing this EA for free til now and it is profitable despite personal thoughts.

#58     Sep 25, 2018
  9. No thanks...You are wrong here to waste my time in which I can never get back..

ES

#59     Sep 25, 2018
  10. chhico

chhico

I don't understand what you mean but it's ok for me.. the expert is there, who wants to use it or not I don't mind... my profits come in the same way.. I was sharing this only to help people searching for a profitable automated system like I had been searching it for years... if this is not appreciated is not a problem.

#60     Sep 25, 2018