Expert advidor - The Money Reaper

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by chhico, Sep 14, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

9 Buys, 10 Sells - $4.37

#31     Sep 16, 2018
  2. 11 sells, 9 buys -4.36

I'm gonna take a short break...be back in a few hours...

ES

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    #32     Sep 16, 2018
  3. 12 & 12 -5.94

#33     Sep 16, 2018
  4. maxinger

maxinger

seems like the result is highly predictable

#34     Sep 16, 2018
  5. destriero

destriero

Bro... this is an ATM machine!

#35     Sep 16, 2018
  6. Maybe each one of these entries has their own TP an SL...I was thinking it would be a basket thing...I wish the Author could explain...I can't see them as they are hidden SL's and TP's. The entire group of trades simply grow and the equity goes down. I cannot see that a breakout from this 16 pip bracket filled with an equal number of buys and sells will net anything...there must be separate SL's and TP's for each entry for this EA to make 20% per month (what was the capital started and what is the trade size?). I am just guessing at 0.05/$100.00 to get 20%. The DD has not even stopped yet how am I to know? Hell I do not even know how this exits! Oh well let's have some fun! I might trade in a couple of hours..so I gotta go maybe.

This may take some time to build the grid...At least there are SL's and its not a raw martingale...I wonder what happens to the outliers?...will there just be a widening extreme making the channel fill with more and more trades? When will it get flat?

These guys usually use a 500:1 dealer on some island...

es

P.S. I usually do not waste my time forward testing EA's without the code....I just was so happy to see someone post an EA in ET that I want to encourage others to post their EA's here..Some of us here in ET know Forex very good now or in the past. This is a great frontier to conquer...

2018-09-16_210835 Money Reaper.png

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    #36     Sep 17, 2018
    #37     Sep 17, 2018
  8. The Exposure is long the USD, according to MT4. 2018-09-16_214331 Money Reaper Exposure.png

#38     Sep 17, 2018
  9. Yeah...this will take trades off when the 50 or 100 pip hits...the SL's and TP's are equal. So if there is a long range period there is a lot of trades with TP's and SL's. The idea here is to bank more profit while waiting for the SL's to hit. This EA will never be flat.

The nature of the entries causes a profit because chop will not last forever. You just got to size the trades correctly with the proper balance. That is the hard part. 0.05 per $100.00 may be too much...or not I do not really know as a 10 year study of range must be done of the EUR/USD to find the extremes. It should not be that hard. As the trades come off and the SL's are hit while at the same time trades are being put on each 15 minutes needs to have the space needed to keep up with the margin. If there is a net 20% increase in Equity that will surely help.The author just stated he made 20% a month...I wonder if that was after the unrealized P/L?

The time to trade this starts in one hour and lasts until the next day and stops at the USA stock market close. We have so many trades on now as the chance for a trend during this thin time is less than during heavier volume hours. So each 15 minutes a new trades gets put on without a trend to take it out.

I do not know the times the author the trades this EA. But again my guess would be around the London open and close to the USA close.

ES

#39     Sep 17, 2018
  10. I just noticed this...

Money management is 0.01 lot each 5000 of balance.. Enjoy it and good trading..

I think InstaForex still has those cent accounts that would lower your start capital to $500.00 (0.001 lot size). So you would make $100.00/mo.

But this is for the rest of the world as the USA traders are forbidden to trade offshore.

ES

#40     Sep 17, 2018