Experiences

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by r-in, Mar 10, 2004.

1. r-in

r-in

I'm currently at Global Futures, and would like to switch. I am looking at the sponsors on here, Velocity, Advanced Futures, and Ffasttrade. Can people who are with each of these please post their experiences positive or negative for these. In my search I haven't found alot of comments on any of these 3 mostly just IB which form experience I am not interested in. Thank you

2. Zmey

Zmey

Majority of the public here uses IB. It is much easier to write a message if you have problems rather then if you do not. It creates a really ugly picture on IB sometimes. An amount of comments on other companies is roughly proportional to the amount of customers using them. It can create an impression that these companies do not have problems as an opposite to IB. That is just not true.

3. zdreg

zdreg

good pt.

4. r-in

r-in

I have used IB and went to Global, but from what I see I can get lower rates from the sponsors here even factoring in platfrom fees. I would still like any input from anyone using these brokerages, but I'm begining to wonder if anyone here is using them. Thank you