Experienced Index Futures Trader looking for new employment

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jorel, Nov 19, 2005.

1. For some reason, one of the ET heavyweights decided to give you an honest response to this 'pc bullshitty-sounding' post, and you blew it.

Most disturbing is that when it started to become clear that your initial assumption might be mistaken (that is, that this kind of post is optimal for attracting the attention of those who could actually help you) you stubbornly stuck to your position instead of dumping it immediately, and in fact you seem to have averaged down (posted a snotty response to RM who, it might be noted, did not start calling you names but responded with an honest post), again, in the face of evidence that either your original analysis was bad or that the situation had changed and that actions based on that analysis had become sub-optimal.

A disturbing sign.

and yes, an easier way of saying this would be...

... you fucked up and couldn't admit it - now change user names and try again.

Right?

#11     Nov 19, 2005
  2. To EPrado, Pabst, Whimsy & traderNik,

Thanx for backing me up! I've always wondered what it would feel like to have everyone agree with me.

:D

#12     Nov 19, 2005
  3. EPrado

EPrado

No problemo...just make sure the check is in the mail

#13     Nov 19, 2005
  4. lol.. np Hank.

Of course, we all know that when everyone around us starts to agree with us, it's usually a bad sign. This was an easy exception.

#14     Nov 19, 2005