Experienced futures trader seeking opportunity

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by relval, Feb 25, 2008.

1. relval

relval

I have been trading my strategy for almost 7 years and have generated consistent returns. I trade relative value across financial futures (specializing in Asian products) with a holding period around 12 hours. My approach is discretionary and based on news flow/sentiment.

I started out with a small account and have gradually built my trading size over the years. Currently averaging approximately $40k/month, my current strategy is scaleable to at least $500k/month. I'm also working on new markets that could increase my capacity further.

Just thought I'd throw this out there to see if there is a group/fund that might be interested in developing a mutually beneficial relationship.

I've attached my monthly equity curve to give an idea of my results. Feel free to PM me to discuss further.

2. Just replied. Do you have verifiable statements?

3. relval

relval

Yes I have statements back to 2001. See your PM.

4. TraderZone

TraderZone Guest

"Currently averaging approximately $40k/month" why do you want to bother with a mutually beneficient relationship?

5. Probably because he knows 40k a month, while very good by most standards, is hardly a fortune in futures trading.

6. OPM is better than YOM