Experience with eminimaster

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by biggdonn, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Show me his track record and I will tell you how good his stuff is. Buying this stuff because of someone's testimonial is good for suckers...

#11     Aug 16, 2005
  2. Quah

Quah

Age old question - if he has been trading 35 years, is profitable, why waste time on selling anything?

#12     Aug 16, 2005
  3. Quah

Quah

Okay then take out the 35 years -

If one has a profitable system that he trades profitably, why bother selling it?

#13     Aug 16, 2005
  4. #14     Aug 16, 2005
  5. Bsulli

Bsulli

#15     Aug 16, 2005
  6. p034793

p034793

I have been with Jim 3 years now. I do not trade with him, I just use the software. Anyone of you looking for a perfect trade software will never find it. Doesn't exist. I trade emini s&p500. I have learned not to overtrade. I know when all the conditions and indicators are signaling a low risk, successful trade. I may only take 0-4 trades per day. I do not respond everytime it says sell or buy, thats crazy.Jim has responded to me everytime I email or call on the phone and I don't mean a week from now. This is a training program that teaches money management. Trade constistantly, not based on emotion. You need to be patient and trade like a robot...develop a plan and follow it. He has a trading room available, which I don't use. If you think the software is the most important part of trading, you will be among the 95% that fail. Don't overlook this program as not working. It does and I use it everyday.

#16     Aug 27, 2007