Experience with eminimaster

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by biggdonn, Feb 18, 2005.

1. biggdonn

biggdonn

Does anyone or has anyone used the products provided by Jim Harrison at the emini master.com? Any feedback would be appreciated?

Thanks

Don

2. That site was already mentioned here, by, big surprise, another low count poster like yourself. Ask the guy about his track record and you will see how good he is. I believe he sucks and so no wonder he is peddling this stuff.

3. biggdonn

biggdonn

Thanks for the reply. I did a search for this in the forums, but I could not find it. Do you happen to know where the thread is?

Thanks

Don

4. I don't think there was really any thread as I might have killed it before it even started. My advice is though still the same: always ask for a track record or insist on seeing the guy trade live before you ever make any decision to buy his stuff...

5. biggdonn

biggdonn

Thanks for the input

6. sg027

sg027

I had a week or 2 trial of it and honestly I couldn't make any sense of it. There is some indicator giving buy/sell signals based on volume, but it pays no attention to price. So when it says to sell and price is going up you ignore it. The times that it is correct it seems that you are too late.

He has a program trading indicator, he quotes the NYSE saying that 50% of activity is due to program trading. What he doesn't tell you is that his indicator is checking for arbitrage program trading which only makes up 2% (I was told). I asked him about this and he agreeded, and said it's still great to get that 2% isn't it?

If it works for you, go for it.

7. biggdonn

biggdonn

I would have to agree with you. Of course I could just be reading it wrong. It seems that most programs out there, throw up a ton of signals, and then they say see we got that one or no we didn’t take that one because…I like to look at different systems, because sometimes you actual catch something that is of some use. However the bottom line is to do your own research.

Thanks again for the input

8. And so no wonder that these people are in the business of selling their crapware and not trading it...

9. Yeah i asked about it so what?? What do you mean "another low count poster"? Just because someone doesnt have alot of posts mean they're crap??

Buddy.... dont worry about me...i been making $$$ how about you??:mad: :mad:

10. Stick to your drugs, hallucinations are no fun...:D :D

So you say that I should not worry about you and then you worry about me making money? You are not even consistent...:cool:

Incidentally, where did I say that I am worried about you? You see, that's why you should see your doctor more frequently...

#10     Aug 16, 2005