Exodus From Climate Change Begins en Masse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Feb 17, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

#11     Feb 17, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

If he defended that habit I wonder if the teabaggers would begin to support him.

#12     Feb 17, 2010
  3. Banjo

Banjo

Yes , Goldman and their ilk who would profit enormously from the trading of pieces of paper manufactured out of thin air, thick air if there's enough pollution. The thicker the air the more the profit without contributing an iota to the resolution of the problem.
    It's game for profits, a transfer of wealth through corps who will pass it on to the public thereby implementing another stealth tax on the lives of the population with no benefit to them, just another illusion.

#13     Feb 17, 2010
  4. I give props to Obama, a lot of stuff is unraveling on his watch.

I hope he keeps working his magic.

#14     Feb 17, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Which is why the Montreal Protocol and its cap and trade are widely understood to have been complete failures in the control of ozone depleting substances, and to have utterly wrecked our economy for two decades.

#15     Feb 17, 2010
  6. Goldman and their ilk who would profit enormously from the trading of pieces of paper manufactured out of thin air,
    ----------------

All well and good but the problem is the with the people buying the paper with OP money.

#16     Feb 17, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Pfft. Meanwhile, during the epochal collapse you're wringing your hands over, if you have a useful skill, say drafting or engineering, I'm looking to hire. Pick a plant from Houston to Calgary.

#17     Feb 17, 2010
  8. The whole climate change thing was a calculated gamble.

A gamble of extreme profitability, power brokering and obtaining license to rape and pillage.

Almost no downside to the efforts. No solid prosecutions in mass
    for trying to run a ponzi and racketeering scam.

These criminals who are trying to scam the citizens of the earth need jail time.

There is one really interesting bit of information that I don't see anyone talking about anywhere.

It is solar research and sunspot science. That science matured just prior to these schemes being pressed and formed.

Hmmm ... coincidence ... I very seriously doubt it.
    That matured science had estimated that the earth would be experiencing major and multiple cycles of solar flare activity from 2008-2009 ...
    serious enough to be a global phenomenon and threaten multiple infrastructures.

Well ... even though the science was top notch ... their estimates are off and expected now to fall around 2012.

I very highly suspect that the global warming scamsters had all that info and were positioning to capitalize on
    those solar events to cause mass agreement with their plans.

Gore = "Mr Freeze, Crimeboss" ... needs Jail time.

At least God Almighty cools off the major meetings their scams are foisting.

Now they call it "Climate Change."

Criminal scamsters.

#18     Feb 17, 2010
  9. Mnphats

Mnphats

Yes of course Goldman Sachs. Just surprised that the poster I replied to didn't know.

#19     Feb 17, 2010
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Lame attempt.

Anyway, they're not emitters, would they be able to trade those shares? I don't think so, which naturally is why they didn't come to mind.

#20     Feb 17, 2010