Exiting Positions

Discussion in 'Trading' started by greenleaf, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Do you drink allot of whiskey Jack?

Jack hershey what you THINK you are saying is......

I know what I am talking about
    I am the best
    Listen to me
    I am a real trader.

What everyone on this board see's is....

once stops you habe bin in plac. Leave 1 pont in plac.
    I do trade do and will target my stoppps frm my own plac.
    For my is the kingdom the trend fibonacci and trget my on baby.

LEARN TO SPELL YOU SMELLY CLOWN.

:D

#21     Jul 1, 2003

2. ROFL, I gotta agree with ya sentiments, Brother wwatson1... Brother jack hershey is virtually as incomprehensible as Brother harrytrader... but, hey, variety is da spice of life...

#22     Jul 1, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

ROFLMAO!! :D

#23     Jul 1, 2003
  4. If you want some sound advice summon candletrader. He has been around longer than my grandad, and has always been helpfull.

#24     Jul 1, 2003
  5. If you are time limited you might want to put some B people on ignore.

Here optional (2717), watson (289), candletrader (2982) and dbphoenix (1646) on ignore would have saved you reading about 7830 posts similar to the ones they just contributed. thiere is no substanyive content in what they say in terms of making money and their humor, if any, is priceless; meaning it is worth nothing.

I read their stuff from a psychological point of view. to see how their behavior could be reflecting on thier belief system. Usually people who are not making money have problems of some sort. Pseudo attempts at humor give major clues as to the source of difficulty. A major clue about self confidence lies with how a person repeats behavior that is very "safe" for him. These guys are "safe" about continually hammering my writing. It is a direct excuse for them not taking the high priority risk they endure. Thier high priority risk is failing to learn from others and get to a place to make some money.

You can see that Greenleaf is the direct opposite of these B people. Watch how frequently and persistently these people sing their lack of confidence songs.

I know this is poorly written but you can count on them all getting my message loud and clear by how they pick the nuances of what I said as their responce focal points. Some will take the lead and others will roll around on the floor avoiding leaving their "safe" place.

Lets see who goes first and how long it takes. ready, get set, go guys. lol.

#25     Jul 1, 2003
  6. The true indicator of insanity is that you write a 500 word essay to defend yourself from the comments of anonymous ET members.

#26     Jul 1, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And only 683 posts. Seems like so much more . . .

#27     Jul 1, 2003
  8. Yup, I gotta agree with Brethren optional and dbphoenix on this... Brother hershey's got a problem or two...

#28     Jul 1, 2003
  9. We've strayed a bit from the track that greenleaf wanted to travel on. Let's get back to it.

#29     Jul 1, 2003
  10. Monsoon

Monsoon

before this thread falls into another flame war.. can someone perhaps point me to the use of volume and say.. bond futures?

#30     Jul 1, 2003