Executive Director in Goldman Sachs is a 25 year old kid??????

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by misterno, May 2, 2010.

1. Mr Pain

Mr Pain

Did you see that the gys in their 30s were no longer there? Patten said he wanted an army on 18 year olds because they felt immortal and would do whatever they were told. It’s like that movie boiler-room where they were all young. There comes a point where they have to see that there is something seriously wrong and then they are no good to the organization any more.

#11     May 2, 2010
  2. he's 31 and at a bank everyone is a director/vp except the cleaning staff.

#12     May 2, 2010
  3. GS has 22k employee's with 242 vp's.

#13     May 2, 2010
  4. I have spent some time doing business in Paris and my brother at one time was on the board of a French not-for-profit. None of my experience leads me to believe your statement has any validity.

#14     May 2, 2010
  5. wtf. Are you from out of this world? Did you not know that your country is controlled by wealthy and powerful Jewish Americans and otherwise smart first generation immigrants? Everyone else lives (with exceptions)in between obscure poverty and middle class levels. This French GS employee has studied hard since his first boarding school and displays an intellect that is many times exceeding that of yours. Keep on displaying your obvious jealousy, redneck!!!

#15     May 3, 2010
  6. you are even too dumb to read, lol.

He is 31 not 25.

#16     May 3, 2010
  7. in all fairness, he could afford to be less spooked and be more aggressive. He does not have to fear prosecution in the US. The other guys looked totally frozen and afraid every single word out of their mouth could have been used against them.

#17     May 3, 2010
  8. after college

1-2 years analyst
    2-3 years associate
    2-3 years VP
    2-4 years Director
    Some banks have Executive Directors
    > MD

#18     May 3, 2010
  9. Do US and France have extradition treaty?

#19     May 3, 2010
  10. and then retire by 40.

#20     May 3, 2010