Execution Trader?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by NTB, Apr 20, 2008.

1. NTB

NTB

Thank you all for your insightful comments and help. We have been inundated with resumes and will try to find a suitable candidate from the current pool of applicants. If none are found, I will come back to the board seeking further assistance. Thank you for your kind assistance, it is sincerely appreciated.

#11     Apr 24, 2008
  2. mbtrade

mbtrade

I would like to learn more about the position. I hold a BS in Finance, graduated Magna Cum Laude, and have a good math and computer science base. I have many years of prop trading experience and have been trying to get into an execution trading position for a while. Unfortunately, I did not graduate from a top tier school, which I believe is one of the reasons I can not get an interview. Please message me at your earliest convenience.

#12     May 11, 2009
  3. mbtrade

mbtrade

I would like to learn more about the position. I hold a BS in Finance, graduated Magna Cum Laude, and have a good math and computer science base. I have many years of prop trading experience and have been trying to get into an execution trading position for a while. Unfortunately, I did not graduate from a top tier school, which I believe is one of the reasons I can not get an interview. Please message me at your earliest convenience.

#13     May 11, 2009
  4. Wow, all those smarts and you cant even read the date on posts? embarrassing

#14     Aug 21, 2009
  5. mbtrade

mbtrade

How the years fly by, lol. Obviously it was three months ago and I didnt get a reply so I forgot all about it. Thank you for the heads up. I will be more carefull in the future.

#15     Aug 21, 2009
  6. nO more button pushers needed in wallstreet. Everybody just seem to be blowing up again and again

#16     Aug 21, 2009