Execute your TradeStation Strategies on GSTrader at Global Futures!

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by MichelleJ, Jul 16, 2009.

1. MichelleJ

MichelleJ ET Sponsor

NOW, enjoy best in class strategy execution at Global Futures for strategies developed on TradeStation®!

You can continue developing & managing strategies in your native TradeStation® language while enjoying best-in-class automation & execution with GSTrader through Global Futures.

Too many strategy developers have invested countless hours developing their trading strategies in TradeStation® language and then feel locked into a particular broker. NOW, developers have the freedom to execute their strategies on a premier automation execution platform – GSTrader – at Global Futures.

The BRAND NEW Strategy Execution Bridge enables clients to easily execute both manual and strategy signals that originate on TradeStation® on the GSTrader Platform at Global Futures. It takes just a few minutes to install the quick Strategy Execution Bridge . If you are unsatisfied with your current brokerage, now is the time to move.

Advantages of Trading at Global Futures

-$500 Day Trading Margins for E-Mini S&P*, E-Mini NASDAQ*, E-Mini Russell*

-No Minimum Account Size

-24-hour** in-house Personal Order Desk & Technical Support

-Great Customer Service (We speak 20+ languages)

-Competitive Commission rates

-Multiple Clearing Capability

Ready?

Contact us to request a FREE demo of our New Strategy Execution Bridge!

Thank you,

Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co., Inc.

16830 Ventura Blvd., Suite R

Encino, CA 91436

877-367-3177

818-996-0404

www.globalfutures.com

* $500 Day-Trading margin E-Mini's (S&P 500/Nasdaq//Russell/$5 Dow) valid up to 50 contracts (retail accounts only).

** Sunday 1:00 PM - Friday 3:00PM Pacific Time

Trademark Information: TradeStation® is a registered trademarks of TradeStation Technologies, Inc., an affiliate of TradeStation Securities, the use of which has been licensed to TradeStation Securities.

There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

2. I'm very interested, but there is absolutely NOTHING on your website about this. I performed a google search:

Your search - strategy execution bridge site:globalfutures.com - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
    * Try different keywords.
    * Try more general keywords.
    * Try fewer keywords.

3. Wow, thanks much for that. I have definitely been considering OEC. Now, I must take a closer look for sure.
    Lots of technical details have been left out ....but that's only because of the marketing hype. I'll find out how this really works from a technical standpoint.

4. MichelleJ

MichelleJ ET Sponsor

Thank you for your interest. It is not available on our site yet because it is new and we have sent out an advertisement on July 15th. I can send you a documentation of the bridge installation along with a demo account of GStrader so you can test it out. Please send me an email at Mjimenez@globalfutures.com