Exclusive: FBI official under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

McCabe was fired for abject dishonesty and that firing has stood up.

#41     Dec 3, 2019
  2. Well, we dont know McCabe's final situation yet. We may soon, but not yet.

In any case, McCabe had been Deputy Director, and then Acting Director as well, and he left, having been fired for lack of candor/ ie. lying. And this is the guy you point out to counter my post which says the FBI went into the shiiter under Comey.

Not the best example. Try again. But thank you for making my point.

#42     Dec 3, 2019
  3. UsualName

UsualName

Actually it is in the process of seeing if it will stand up. That was the whole charade about charging McCabe. DOJ was holding documents for his suit under the guise they were seeking to charge him with a crime, which they did not.

The cherry on top of the McCabe issue is that he was allegedly not forth coming about releasing info to the Wall Street journal showing Hillary Clinton was under active investigation to counter republicans saying the fbi was not investigating Clinton. None of it had to do with Trump or Russia.

#43     Dec 3, 2019
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Your point is garbage. I told you McCabe wouldn’t be charged and he wasn’t because he never should be. Barr couldn’t even get a grand jury to indict which is the easiest thing in a prosecution process.

It’s actually evidence that Barr is a hack and acting based on political motivations.

#44     Dec 3, 2019