Exclusive: FBI official under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. No doubt.

He is looking where you do not want him to look.

Remember that Lisa said in one of her texts that Obama wanted to be kept informed of everything.

I wonder how far Horowitz followed that??? Not as far as Durham has I imagine.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    #31     Dec 3, 2019
  2. UsualName

UsualName

You’re so confused.

#32     Dec 3, 2019

3. I bet you would love to have Barr's and Durham's frequent flyer miles.

Yeh. "going around the world" to investigate," they said.

#33     Dec 3, 2019
  4. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Well its clear we're dealing with uneducated leftists here on ET with the possible exception of piezoe.

That explains a lot. Not much empirical thinking among the Marxists.

#34     Dec 3, 2019
  5. UsualName

UsualName

Look, man, I tolerate all kinds of nonsense online but there are certain things that have to be challenged when people start talking out of their ass.

The FBI needs to be criticized when they are wrong but to call the federal law enforcement agency discredited and dangerous for trying to protect America from its enemies needs to be called out for the reckless horse shit it is.

The fbi does a good job everyday and protects all of us in ways you obviously take for granted or do not know about.

Undermining justice and proper investigations because your candidate of choice got themselves in deep with the Russians shows you don’t understand the fbi or actual law enforcement practices from basic level.

How many Trump associates are in prison or awaiting prison? 4-5-6?

Trump himself has two indictments waiting for him. One for campaign finance and another for obstruction of justice.

And you want me to believe you’re educated but think the fbi is dangerous and Trump with his pals in jail and two indictments waiting for him is somehow a victims in this. Fuck that stupid ass shit.

#35     Dec 3, 2019
  6. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

The FBI is incompetent, biased and unworthy of any respect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

#36     Dec 3, 2019
  7. UsualName

UsualName

I will defend the fbi all day against your nonsense and remind people that you are a brainwashed Fox News fool.

The rule of law is essential in a free society. Undermining the fbi without good cause is short sighted when your only goal is to defend Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is not worth tearing down our justice system, which by most people’s account is the best in the world.

#37     Dec 3, 2019
  8. Comey and Loretta took the FBI into the shitter.

#38     Dec 3, 2019
  9. UsualName

UsualName

Says you but you also said McCabe was going to be charged with a crime. You don’t exactly have a good track record with this stuff.

#39     Dec 3, 2019
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

#ReleaseTheMemo

Oh, Nunes, so dumb you may end up embroiled in a foreign bribery case.

#40     Dec 3, 2019