Exclusive: FBI official under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

You keep talking about deranged morons so you must be packing some serious education chops. What have you got, any advanced degrees?

Its already clear to me you have jack.

#21     Dec 2, 2019
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The party of law and order hates the police when it goes after their own corruption.

#22     Dec 2, 2019
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Exactly. GOP hates the fact that their minions getting indicted and Dems are fine and not guilty of anything.

#23     Dec 2, 2019
    UsualName likes this.
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Whatever education you had is lost. You expanded your garbage opinion of the fbi to include untrusted and dangerous, both of which are not true either.

The only thing you’ve accomplished here is to show the forum you’re a mindless drone following right wing talking points straight off of a cliff with the rest of the lemmings.

Yes, you are a moron if you look at the fbi and say it is discredited and dangerous. To the FBIs credit they run 1000s of investigations yearly stop terrorist attacks and the most dangerous criminals not only in America but the world. They bring little kidnapped children home to their families for crying out loud.

You’re all fucked up because Trump was diddling around with Russians while campaigning for president and messing with Wikileaks. That’s his fault for associating with enemies of the United States, not the FBIs.

There will be a report on December 9th showing you the FBI was on sound footing to investigate Trump’s campaign. It’s been hyped for a yea by Sean Hannity and Fox News.

When that report doesn’t live up to the hype and treetard can start a man boy crying club but don’t expect grown men to care if your little feelings are hurt because the right wing media lies to you.

#24     Dec 3, 2019
  5. UsualName

UsualName

It’s so strange to see but this is the Trump influence on the GOP - it’s now basically a criminal organization.

#25     Dec 3, 2019
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

GOP will be paying Trump price for a very very long time after Nov 2020.

#26     Dec 3, 2019
  7. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

zkjheglhg13.png

#27     Dec 3, 2019
    elderado and WeToddDid2 like this.
  8. Don't be surprised if Barr says that Horowitz conclusion may have been valid from his limited view of his jurisdiction confined to DOJ personal, but that he has knowledge from Durham's investigation that "calls that into question." Horowitz undertook an internal investigation of the origins of the FISA warrants- which is only a piece of the picture in regard to the origins of the decision to spy on Trump and to resist his election. You had a full blown multi-agency cabal working to bring Trump down and that is Durham's job to investigate- not Horowitz. Horowitz is supposed to be focusing on just the FISA warrant piece. If he can cover the agencies arse on the fisa warrant, then he is fine for him and the end of his story. Not the end of the origins of the investigation story though. He has and had no jurisdiction whatsoever to look at anything outside his little DOJ world.

Bill Barr is traveling the world with Durham , they said.

#28     Dec 3, 2019
  9. UsualName

UsualName

The republicans spent years building a reputation on strong foreign policy, rule of law and fiscal restraint but as soon as Trump came along all of these senators and congressmen fell in line with exactly the opposite.

What that tells me is that the principles republicans extolled for decades were all a lie. They mean nothing to their voters, elected officials and supporters.

I don’t know if this lunacy has crescendoed or if it is still growing. 2020 will tell us a lot.

#29     Dec 3, 2019
    RedDuke likes this.
  10. UsualName

UsualName

I’m reading the Horowitz report will include a review of the basis for the launch of the trump campaign investigation and a review of the officials involved, ie Comey McCabe et al.

I’ve always said I will respect the Horowitz report and that I expect it to have a harsh tone but that you right wingers would be disappointed in it big time. I stand by that.

Horowitz is and has always been a good IG. He made his bones taking on Obama himself. He is not a “can” and does not do shoddy work. He is a little on the dramatic side in his reporting but his conclusions have been sound.

I don’t one whit for Durham. He’s on a wild goose chase and always has been. Whatever he finds will be suspect because of the nature of his undefined and political role.

#30     Dec 3, 2019