Exclusive: FBI official under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. piezoe

piezoe

Frog. Let me just say something here that I hope is beginning to dawn on you. You have thrown in with a criminal; a gangster; a loser; a nitwit; a mentally deranged sociopathic narcissist; a guy who insisted that Obama was born in Kenya; that Obama wire tapped him. The guy you've thrown in with has attached himself to white nationalists and separated desperate parent's and children, caged the children and lost track of the parents and which parents go with which children. The guy you have thrown in with claims he knows more about everything than anyone else. That same moron said he would build a wall between Mexico and the United States and Mexico would pay for it! Think about that jackass loser, who's wife accused him of rape; who's failed at everything he ever put his hand to including his many criminal and fraudulent businesses, and non-profits that all eventually failed. went bankrupt, or were shut down by the authorities. Think about this and ask yourself, what's wrong with me! Why am I such a fool!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    #11     Dec 2, 2019
  2. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

The FBI is so thoroughly discredited now that I don't see how it can continue to function.

Now there are vast amounts of incompetence in the government but the FBI seems to take it to another level.

Olympic Park Bombing: FAIL
    Anthrax Attack: FAIL
    9/11: FAIL
    Russian Hoax: FAIL
    Clinton Investigation: FAIL

#12     Dec 2, 2019
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

He had an affair with THAT? Unbelievable.

#13     Dec 2, 2019
  4. Looks like you are having a little panic attack related to Trump being re-elected and the ability of your ilk to put up a quality candidate. Note, I said "quality." We know you have the "quantity" part worked out.

Breath into a paper bag, and see if it helps.

#14     Dec 2, 2019
  5. piezoe

piezoe

If you want my respect you have to earn it by admitting your mistakes.

#15     Dec 2, 2019
  6. As Mr. Elderado properly stated, Lisa is frontrunning the Horowitz report. I guess Lisa the Tart must have gotten "honorable mention" in there a few times.

Y'all will recall that Horowitz sent out the report to everyone who was mentioned or accused of something in advance so that they can pushback as they wish and have their say before it is released.

Unless you think that she suddenly decided - exactly one week before the report is to be released- that this was the day to be outraged over Trump's fake orgasm routine. Yeh, well, you would have to be a tard to believe that, and some of you are.

"Framing the narrative in advance." Just as Elderado said.

#16     Dec 2, 2019
  7. UsualName

UsualName

The FBI is absolutely not discredited. The fbi is the greatest law enforcement organization in the world.

Everyday the fbi keeps us all safe from terrorism, fraud, cybercrime, gangs, the list goes on and on.

This post by snarkhound is the type of dumb shit that proves this entire trump presidency is fueled by a bunch of brainwashed morons.

#17     Dec 2, 2019
    Frederick Foresight and RedDuke like this.
  8. Comey and company put the FBI in the shiiter. And ditto for Loretta and the Justice Department.

#18     Dec 2, 2019
  9. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Yeah, the FBI is discredited, untrusted and dangerous.

When you start throwing the word "moron" around you just don't know what you are talking about. Do you think you are personally more educated than I am? Do you think you've accomplished anything meaningful in life? I have.

#19     Dec 2, 2019
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Only in the deranged mind of yours and alike. Keep believing in conspiracy theories, this way you do not need to deal with truth and reality.

#20     Dec 2, 2019