Exciting NFL Rookies to watch this year!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by killthesunshine, Aug 17, 2008.

1. If I remember correctly.....didn't Hawaii's administration lie to Jones when they said they would devote much more resources to the Football program?

I remember reading one quote from Colt during his senior year where he was saying there wasn't even any soap in their showers. D1 football players having to bring their own soap is worse than embarrassing. I'm thinking they should spend less on that stupid confetti they blow all over they stadium and more on soap.

Didn't the AD of Hawaii get fired after he let Jones slip away? To me it seems that Jones gave them every chance and they screwed it up.

With all that talent in and around DFW he'll have SMU winning big in no time.

#31     Aug 27, 2008
  2. #32     Aug 27, 2008
  3. They better nope not. I've watched almost every game he's played since his soph year at ND. The guy is a notoriously inaccurate passer.

#33     Aug 27, 2008
  4. #34     Aug 27, 2008
  5. he looks better with his pants off

his GROIN/ AB tie-in.. (you know what i mean ) .. sooo CUT!

#35     Aug 27, 2008
  6. You were there.. Lemme go find that College F@#$Fest clip w/u, Hobbs and BNB tag-teaming Kobe Bryant's sloppy seconds.

#36     Aug 27, 2008
  7. Scratch that Kenny Phillips w/ Osi going down and Strahan rejecting their offer.

One of the Bengal rookie receivers will step up and have a solid 55-65 1k yard 7 td season if Ocho Cinco plays at 80% and they are unable to get a solid receiver for Rudi Johnson. TJ will get doubled and Carson has a cannon arm and will find someone.

Watch out for New Orleans. Shockey looks like a new man, he's playing for a contract extension. Also, Robert Meachem looks like Tori Holt out there. He was injured all of last year and the guy can fly.

#37     Aug 27, 2008
  8. jagmot

jagmot

3 others not mentioned

Glenn Dorsey (Chiefs, DT) - They are already double teaming him in preseason.

Jonathan Stewart (Panthers RB) - see his highlights from Redskins preseason game

James Hardy (Bills WR) - if they can figure out the qb job.

Also Jake Long (Dolphins) - if you don't hear his name that s a good thing as he is an OT (just like you hardly hear anything about Joe Thomas last year, Browns)

#38     Aug 27, 2008