Exciting NFL Rookies to watch this year!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by killthesunshine, Aug 17, 2008.

1. I watched him at Beaver State for 3 years...the guy's a stiff...sorry no offense.

They dumbed it all down until the last 5 weeks ....the last bit of the season was when he really showed himself.

Sorry mate truth hurts at times.

Plus I don't play fantasy football.

#11     Aug 18, 2008
  2. The caliber of QB's in the NFL must be bad if DA made the Pro Bowl and he's bad...

Guess we'll see this year soon enough doc.

#12     Aug 18, 2008
  3. Hope nobody saw monday night. What can I say, that trade went south.

#13     Aug 18, 2008
  4. why? they're born losers

#14     Aug 20, 2008

5. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

:D

#15     Aug 20, 2008
  6. those brownie hounds suck the best nuts

#16     Aug 20, 2008
  7. Arnie

Arnie

Colt Brennan. QB for the Redskins. Unorthodox arm, put it gets the job done. He wasn't widely follwed in college, probably since he was at Hawaii. His first start a few weeks ago he was 5/6, 195 yrds and a TD.

#17     Aug 20, 2008
  8. He kinda reminds me of Joey T.

#18     Aug 20, 2008
  9. Rookies to watch

1) Kenny Phillips - Giants can get after the QB and Phillips can make plays.

2) Felix Jones - Wow is all I can say. He is electric.

3) Vernon Gholston - The guy is a freak of nature. He should do well as OLB in 3-4

Breakout season

1) Calvin Johnson- You can tell he's not a smart guy. Word is that he finally understands the playbook. He is a freak of nature too and will put up insane numbers playing along side Roy Williams.

2) Anthony Gonzales - He's had a year to develop some chemistry with Manning and he's one hell of an athlete. He'll put up better numbers than Stokley did.

3) Vernon Davis - 4.33 40 speed for a TE. This has to be the year he does something, especially in Martz's offense.

4) Laron Landry - The acquisition of Jason Taylor will create opportunities for the Redskins' secondary.

5) Ricky Williams - He is back and he is broke and humbled. There's already rumors of trading Ronnie Brown. 1k yards for Williams!

#19     Aug 21, 2008

10. Exposing his penis to a co-ed in her dorm room at CU was the best career move ever.

He was a walk on burried on the DC- got kicked out of school and ended up at Hawaii.

Still doubt he will ever be better than a 3rd string NFL QB....but at least he is getting paid right now.

#20     Aug 24, 2008