Excellent Read from Martin Armstrong

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PAPA ROACH, Mar 27, 2009.

1. pspr

pspr

Too bad he went to the Geitner school of double speak.

#31     Apr 22, 2009
  2. k58

k58

I listen, pay attention, take the advise, look for innovation and continue to proceed instead of lose. Those who take the guidance of the wise ALWAYS win the race. I continue to win because I don't listen to fools...

STOP...

#32     Apr 22, 2009
  3. Happy "pi" day eve!!

#33     Apr 22, 2009
  4. It looks like the next leg down (according to Marty) was due Mar19, then Apr19 and now we're at APR24. It looks like the only thing Martin has going for him right now is entertainment value. If he wants more credibility maybe he should separate his market predictions from his legal issues and economic/political views. He writes a fascinating story and I would love to believe him.

#34     Apr 24, 2009
  5. k58

k58

It's good that you think that way because in a bubble, 99% of all people are wrong, so let me thank you on behalf of the other 1%--keep smiling and keep losing!

#35     Apr 24, 2009
  6. rros

rros

I am thinking he could have actually been right had a player at the table not been cheating.

#36     Apr 25, 2009
  7. k58

k58

It has been brought to my attention through Martin Armstrong's Daughter that someone has been impersonating Mr. Armstrong and answering questions on a blog somewhere.

IT IS NOT HIM!

He is in Fort Dix Camp, a Minimum Security Facility at Fort Dix Army Base, and has NO ACCESS to the Internet! He only has limited phone access, and mail delivery Monday thru Friday--that's it!

So if you see of chat with anyone on the internet, it is not him!

Please pass this on.
    Marty's Company "Princeton Economics...the Feds shut down everything of Marty's so he had to have something rigged up just to keep it open, so please give the man a break! He's in his 10th year in Prison for a 5 year sentence for something he was forced into pleading to so he could get out of Solitary Confinement.

#37     Apr 26, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

I don't think the prediction was for a leg down, it was for a reversal of sentiment, and not market sentiment at that. I guess it's more of a broad sentiment measure, more in the realm of the outlook of people in general. MA does not chart the up / down, his charts look like they do though but he's just not that good with his visuals imo...

I don't know what that sentiment really was up to this point.. pessimistic? In the US the layoffs are mounting and people abruptly switched from a borrow and spend modus operandi to one of saving money.. in their mattresses almost.. i'd have to conclude that the sentiment switched from negative to positive if it changed.. I read only the USA Today paper, it's never as horribly pessimistic as the LA Times is... actually my own outlook has moved towards more optimism recently... odd, that...

#38     Apr 26, 2009
  9. k58

k58

To all that think they know....I will be posting a copy of Martin Armstrong's Appeal to the United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit:

Securities & Exchange Commission
    - v-
    Princeton Economics International, Ltd et al

For those of you that are misinformed of who he actually is, this will prove his place. I will also be publishing a copy of evidence that was suppressed from Mr. Armstrong's defense team that was inadvertently sent to him amongst other paperwork. Someone will be kicking themself for that mistake.

Plus his new essay called, "But They Can't Do That". exposing the Justice Department, followed by another Bang Bang to Goldman-Sachs!

I also have Questions he answered in regards to "Looking Behind the Curtain", and they will be posted as well.

I have been informed that someone has been claiming to be answering questions directly from Martin. This is FALSE! I am the closest direct link right now to Mr. Armstrong and know what is going on with him. If you have any questions, I am the one to go through.

Thanks to all that have helped and stood up for him.

Kindest,

Kris

the postings will be here as well as a few other sites: http://scribd.com/kzuur58 k58@gmx.com

#39     Apr 27, 2009
  10. Eight

Eight

Did anybody make the connection.. Consumer confidence came in way, way higher than estimates... :)

and this thread is in Chit Chat !!

#40     Apr 28, 2009