Excellent Read from Martin Armstrong

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PAPA ROACH, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Sometimes you need stops in your personal behavior.

It is always risky to live and trade with no stops.

#21     Apr 21, 2009
  2. If one predicts a range for Dow of 3,500 to 35,000, one could be right almost all the time in this life time.

[​IMG]

#22     Apr 21, 2009
  3. where can i find pdf files of his books? I don't want to register in scribd to download.

#23     Apr 21, 2009
  4. Where can I find his predictions?

Martin sounds like another Charles Nenner with his multiple cycle theory.

#24     Apr 21, 2009
  5. k58

k58

Obviously you have never had anyone close to you go up against our Justice System. They have a higher conviction rate than the Spanish Inquisition--because they not only don't play fair, they lie to win. "Conviction" in the United States does not equal "Guilty". Someone close to me had to plead guilty to a crime he didn't commit because the Prosecutor threatened a member of his family with arrest and indictment if he didn't. It was all because there was no proof OR evidence of guilt of the original charges because he was simply not guilty of them. Did I mention the family member was an 18 year old college student AND the prosecutor had an evil smirk on her face? They will stop at nothing to put someone away. Especially someone high profile that KNOWS TOO MUCH.

I've never in my life heard more nonsense come out of peoples' brains than since I started helping Marty and actually started seeing, hearing, and understanding the truth about those who actually have the power in our country. Like Thomas Jefferson said in a quote: When the Government is afraid of the People, there is Liberty; when the People are afraid of the Government, there is Tyranny...

It is really sick what is going on "Behind the Curtain!":confused:

#25     Apr 21, 2009
    Patrick Slevin likes this.
  6. Those are his predictions? No, seriously, where can I find his predictions? I don't have to read his 500 page manifesto to figure out the market could go up or it could go down sometime in the future, do I?

#26     Apr 21, 2009
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

scribd is ok, they didn't spam me at all.

#27     Apr 21, 2009
  8. sjfan

sjfan

Extraordinary claims call for extraordinary proof. His claim that he is framed is an extremely extraordinary one. The existence of men "behind the curtains" is even more so. Naturally, we look for proof and support, especially in light of his existing diminished credibility (he is behind jail; surely, an innocent man might end up in jail, but again, the burden of proof is on him to show why he has been framed). Yet, when we ask for these proofs, his supports such as yourself simply dismiss us as close minded and numbskulls.

Show us something beyond what he says. Show us some evidence that he is right. I, at least, fully appreciate that he might be right, but unless you can show something more than name calling, how can we believe?

#28     Apr 21, 2009
  9. MattF

MattF

In either event, the next date on the prediction for the business cycle is set for 4/23...this Thursday.

Not saying anything catastrophic will happen, but it's supposed to be the peak on the overall chart...from there it goes downhill until 6/18/11.

Only big event that I know of is Obama meeting with the credit card companies...

#29     Apr 21, 2009
  10. k58

k58

I am just very frustrated because 90% of the people out there just don't know the truth, and unfortunately, because of how "unbelievable" things sound, they can not be believed. Marty is aware, and knows this with every word he writes--but he does not give up. (He is in his 10th year imprisoned for a 5 year sentence.) There are people that truly KNOW what he's saying is the truth, and unfortunately for him, a lot of them are the guilty parties which he writes about, or the ones who put him in Prison.

Martin Armstrong is a man with integrity, courage and an undeniable intellect, and he's trying to help us.

#30     Apr 22, 2009
    Patrick Slevin likes this.