Excellent Read from Martin Armstrong

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PAPA ROACH, Mar 27, 2009.

1. #11     Apr 21, 2009
  2. #12     Apr 21, 2009
  3. k58

k58

For months now, we have been trying to update Martin Armstrong on Wikipedia, and every time we do, the new truthful information is removed, and it is replaced with Government propaganda that of course is negative in regards to Marty. Please guys, do your homework properly before you make asinine comments on blogs--it makes you look really stupid! Please go here and read up a little:
    http://princetoneconomics.blogspot.com/

#13     Apr 21, 2009
  4. sjfan

sjfan

What a shill. If he's so important that the government what whoever else is in on it is dedicating resources to scrub his wikipedia page, then why is it that he's only getting five years? If he is so destructive to the powers to be, why is he not dead, or at least in solitary confinement for life?

Once again, to believe that this guy is anything but a paranoid fraud requires an extraordinary conspiracy that is utterly incompetent in the most basic task.

#14     Apr 21, 2009
    alfa8 likes this.
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Use your brain... he was in solitary for years for nothing but contempt of court.. they asked him for something, he said he didn't have it, with no proof they put him in solitary... when he was called in to court to defend himself he had one day to prepare.. after years in solitary... they are persecuting the guy...

He was the head of Princeton's Economics department... and a Patriot...

I knew of one case where some Holocaust denier got illegally moved to a Canadian prison which put him in a legal limbo where he could not get an attorney or bail or anything... I laughed at that guy, who cares about a Holocaust denier.. but basically I should have been appalled... Armstrong has been in jail for years with no conviction, in solitary no less.. solitary is designed to destroy a person's mind... Personally I think they keep him alive because they want all his knowledge and he's not sharing it...

#15     Apr 21, 2009
    Patrick Slevin likes this.
  6. sjfan

sjfan

He is NOT the head of Princeton's econ department. He owned a company that had the words Princeton and Economics in it.

Again, I pose to you this question: if there is in fact a conspiracy against one, one that is as powerful as he says, why wouldn't they just eliminate him? Why is he still able to speak? Such a powerful conspiracy, yet so utterly powerless.

Your answer to that is that he has some "knowledge"? What does he know that this all-power cabal needs?

Doesn't all this seem so utterly convoluted? Isn't there a far easier explanation? That he's in fact a fairly smart man, who ran fowl of securities reg, and in his anger turned paranoid and delusional?

#16     Apr 21, 2009
    alfa8 likes this.
  7. Yup, Martin Armstrong was the former chairman of Princeton Economics International Ltd...

Pretty deceiving huh? :confused:

Look at how crappy his blog is:
    http://princetoneconomics.blogspot.com/search/label/8.6 Yr Cycle

#17     Apr 21, 2009
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

If they kill him his reputation will live on forever. The best way to deal with people like him is to discredit him slowly (like saying He owned a company that had the words Princeton and Economics in it.)

#18     Apr 21, 2009
  9. k58

k58

Those of you that truly understand and know what's REALLY going on, plus those of us that know what really happened to him just shake out heads when these closeminded numskulls post and prove their ingnorance. I am through wasting my time on these people, and I will continue to help by publishing the truth as I get the essays from Marty. Go to my Scribd site and read the next one when it comes next week: "But They Can't Do That", which is Part 3 of the TELL ALL, about the Justice Department.

http://scribd.com/kzuur58

Oh, by the way, if Martin Armstrong is all of the negative things said and his Pi Cycle a hoax, why are his predictions correct? Explain that?:p

#19     Apr 21, 2009
  10. If he was right and acted on his past predictions, Mr. Armstrong would be richer than Mr. Buffett. Instead, he is sitting in a jail cell convicted of fraud... go figure.

#20     Apr 21, 2009