Excellent E-Mini S&P system

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by CurtisM321, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We oversee a fantastic E-Mini S&P daytrading system that
    has performed very well over the last six months. If youd like to find out more, please reply or email me and I'd be happy to go over the details.

2. balda

balda

3. blb078

blb078

if the system is so excellent, how come you're not trading it making a small fortune, instead of promoting it tying to make commission on sales?

4. lindq

lindq

Over the last six months? Hell, buy and hold on the S&P over the last six months was a great return. What's the big deal?

Post your monthly results for Jan-Dec 2002 and you may get some interest

5. There is a chat room available. Come on in one day and call your trades in real time without "exposing" your system. I think I'll speak for the majority of the members in that we'll believe it when we see it.

6. :D

7. Jesus, tough crowd here I see. Yes I do trade it personally,
    and I can show real statements to back it up.

Is it a problem that I am out promoting a system ?

8. Yes.

9. blb078

blb078

basically today when i spoke to you guys, after being passed from person to person trying to get me to sign up i went to some GM dude, when he figured out i wasn't going to just hand him a couple grand and say have fun with it, he said " i can see you are not serious about trading futures and we should end this call" what an asshole, sign people up and split the profit instead of charging 4k, ..oh and i love the sales pitch, "we are almost full for this, so you might want to get in now" ha ha ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.