Excellent Bush Speech..Excellent

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Apr 25, 2006.

1. sevnseat

sevnseat

I watched that today... made me want to hang myself. I'm embarassed to have this man "leading" me.

2. What an idiot.

3. Yeah...know what you mean....

I am 100% convinced that Iraq..Iran...etc.. is riddled with incompetence and cronyism...

But for Bush....this speech is several trillion dollars late...and yeah the alts are pushed back 10 to 20 years because of this admins handling of matters...

But to hear something that is in the right direction is wonderful....

And yeah...should have been made in 2001....

4. Cheese

Cheese

Very recently I wrote in a post in a thread that must have been deleted that the future is ethanol big time for fuel security for the US.

And wouldn't you know it, this is it straight from the speech by President Bush:
    "I set a goal to replace oil from around the
    world. The best way and the fastest way to do so is to expand the use of ethanol."
    :)

5. Look....any amateur now knows that the chips have already been paid to the oil industry....This speech should have been made 20 years ago...

What the public is going to receive big time now is a huge effort by the Rove team to cover up the Iraq..Iran incompetence and crony pay offs....

And they will catch some fish...I hope that the public can remember what was said and done with regards to Iraq...

The other item is...who is the solution replacement for the Bush Cheney public ripoff...

They are going to have to really push it to walk out free of charge...back into the oil industry deferred payment plan...

6. toc

toc

'The best way and the fastest way to do so is to expand the use of ethanol'

It tood Brazil 30 years to gain self sufficiency in energy matters by going the Ethanol way. I think US can do it in 10 years, although recently GWB said that future of energy is in Fuel Cells.

7. Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.

8. Look ethanol and biodiesel require :

least conversion time

least technology change costs

..................................................................................

the solar hybrid with small biodiesel is the most promising with cold press svo dual tank...The energy ratio beats 3:1...and holds the real future

hydrogen is last on the list .... as is Bush and liar Cheney...
    ...................................................................................

soy and corn ...are not optimal substrates...and require heavy subsidy.....but can start the ball rolling...while lower cost renewables will replace them in a 5 to 7 year period...
    ......................................................................................

It is going to interesting see what kind of nonsense Rove is going to come up with....no doubt a pro liar...

9. PEIX will be up 10%+ tomorrow.

#10     Apr 25, 2006