Excellent Article from Joe Scarborough on Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Nov 30, 2010.

1. No one is yet, I have heard he currently intends to, unless levels of support and enthusiasm decline from current levels.

#21     Nov 30, 2010
  2. Once the media moguls decide who their boy (girl?) is, all others will be starved of air-time (like Paul was). And that's not Repub vs Dem - that's in the primaries of each party.

The good news is that you get to pick freely from the Repub/Dem choice they give you. :D

#22     Nov 30, 2010
  3. Here's the problem. The republican establishment hates Palin. She took on their favored candidates. Sher doesn't play by their rules or toe their line.

The voters, particularly the republican base, hate the party establishment. They see that the establishment republicans only care about lining up cush jobs and lobbying gigs. When it comes time to man up on controversial issues, they are AWOL or worse yet, like the Bushes, siding with the liberals.

Really, does anyone care what a loser like Scarborough on the leftwing kook channel thinks? Does anyone care what two of our worst presidents, Bushes 41 and 43 think?

Palin is not my ideal presidential candidate but she is vastly preferable to anyone the democrats are likely to offer up.

#23     Dec 1, 2010
  4. Please offer up the pom pom queen. By election time the same forces that brought Obama in will repeat the performance with the help of fence sitters. I'll bet Putin would be grateful too.

#24     Dec 1, 2010
  5. Why do you think Bush Sr was a bad President ?He was more fiscally responsible then Reagan,Bush Jr and Obama.He only went to war with Iraq after they invaded Kuwait and with UN support.He didn't destroy Iraq and stay and nation build after.No major terrorist attacks or scandals on his watch.He is a true hero who served his country with honor in the military and CIA

#25     Dec 1, 2010
  6. I think when Sara Palin go on the Oprah Winfey show with the daughter to tell to the whole world her daughter make the promise to be "virgin" (after she have the baby) is STUPID.
    If she is my mom, I will tell to her she can make money not on me. And she preach of no government in life of people, but she go on the tv to tell people her daughter is abstinence TO THE WHOLE WORLD. To tell everyone she is so holy.
    My grandfather say she use her children like the pimp. I say the pimp is better than Sara Palin

#26     Dec 1, 2010
  7. does anybody here think Palin used her Down Syndrome baby for political gains?

#27     Dec 1, 2010
  8. #28     Dec 2, 2010
  9. LOL !!!.

I also noticed in that clip that she had to keep looking down at her notes suggesting that she had no clue what she was talking about.

#29     Dec 2, 2010
  10. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is quote from Sara Palin.

"The Democrats promise that a government health care system will reduce the cost of health care, but as the economist Thomas Sowell has pointed out, government health care will not reduce the cost; it will simply refuse to pay the cost. And who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course. The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's ‘death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their ‘level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."
    http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2009/dec/18/politifact-lie-year-death-panels/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Sara Palin's grandson taking the social healthcare (and she is not so desparate for money she have to do this.)

"For someone who once generated a national hysteria by claiming socialized medicine would bring about government-run “death panels” that would kill the elderly and children with mental defects, Sarah Palin seems remarkably calm, what with her grandson now facing the very same allegedly tyrannical construct, that is.Yes, that’s right: Sarah Palin, Alaska’s former governor and a millionaire thanks to sales of her book, has a grandson whose health care is paid for by the federal government, according to newly released court documents."
    http://www.disinfo.com/2010/02/court-documents-reveal-palin’s-grandson-uses-socialized-medicine/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Sara Palin laughing to research that maybe can help down syndrome in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezdbLqRnzs

#30     Dec 2, 2010