Excel Strategy Conversion

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by bassman71, Mar 1, 2006.

1. bassman71

bassman71

I have a strategy in Excel that works on 5 minute bars. It is calculation intensive and triggers soft/strong buys/sells with numerous conditions added. In short: I don't thing Easy Language will accomodate such a strategy. Any advise as to converting these rules into a structure that will interact with Genesis' API.

Muchas gracias.........RO

2. I haven't seen <anything> that Tradestation cannot accomodate.

3. www.turboexcel.com is your answer. It will convert your spreadsheet calculations to C++ source code. From there, you just need to "wrap it" with the standard Tradestation DLL interface code.

4. gbos

gbos

Maybe you can put all your computational intensive algorithms into a dll and continue using excel. Freebasic can make such dlls and the code is similar to VBA.

5. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi Bassman71

TradeBolt can easily accomodate your needs. You simply call our API from your VBA in Excel and we send your signals to Genesis.

I would be happy to discuss a solution with you if you would like to call me.

Matt Hulan
    TradeBolt

800-977-2658

6. Uh...Matt. Your organization isn't very responsive:

I inquired about the licensing cost of your new Universal API via web form... 3 days and counting...no response.