Exactly What IS a Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jul 21, 2009.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QEnaAZrYqQI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QEnaAZrYqQI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. So this videos argument is that because Obamas dad was not a citizen Obama cant be a Natural Born Citizen?

Chester A. Arthur's father was born in Ireland .I guess because he's white he never had the conspiracy crowd questioning his citizenship during his Presidency

Funny how history repeats itself.Just like Author finished out his Presidency,so will Obama

Also funny how Obama was rumored to be born in Kenya,Aurthur was rumored to be born in Canada .Funny that Arther may have held duel British citizenship just like Obama LOL

"Chester A. Arthur (1829–1886), 21st president of the United States, was rumored to have been born in Canada. This was never demonstrated by his political opponents, although they raised the objection during his vice-presidential campaign. He was born to a U.S. citizen mother and a father from Ireland, who was eventually naturalized as a U.S. citizen. . Since his Irish father William was naturalized 14 years after Chester Arthur's birth,his natural born citizenship status at birth is unclear, because he was born before the 1868 ratification of the 14th Amendment that provided any person born on United States territory and subject to the jurisdiction thereof was considered a U.S. citizen, and because he may have also held at least United Kingdom citizenship jus sanguinis through his father."

3. I think the crowd questioning Obamas citizenship should start a movement to void Chester Aurthur's Presidency,just a thought:)

4. "We the people will not allow our Constitution to be hijacked...."

Really? Seems the law givers have done exactly that. And as the authority, deny to cry foul on themselves...

Seems nothing short of MILLIONS of Americans marching on Washington, carrying signs, will have impact upon our legislature. :mad:

5. fhl

fhl

What we know for sure, is that if he was born out of the country, Obama is NOT a natural born citizen. Doesn't matter whether a law was changed about how long his mother had to reside past the age of 14 or anything else. Because a <i>citizen</i> is not the same thing as a <i>natural born citizen</i>. It has never been ruled upon whether someone who has been born within the US with only one US parent is a natural born citizen. But, the same logic would have to apply as to one born outside the country, if you take the time to see what that logic is. However, liberals in this country will never admit it,and we'll have a hellacious war over it. Let it begin.

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress...abroad-to-attain-natural-born-citizen-status/

6. So... (1) Who is behind letting him get away with this, and (2) Why??

7. Obama's loyalty is not to America that's for sure:mad:

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think we're past the point of signs.

9. fhl

fhl

Like i said, a US citizen is not the same thing as a 'natural born citizen'.