Exactly how stupid is Bush??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Evil eh'? 9-11 was pretty evil and if you ask anybody they will agree. We would have had the right to level an entire country after that but we showed restraint, which isn't what an evil country does.

Resinate, I need to know what your solution would have been.

Would it have been " lets go and talk to these people and see if we can work things out?"

#51     Apr 17, 2003
  2. hmm...let's re-word your statement and switch 'left' for 'right' and see which one seems more accurate...i also corrected your spelling and grammar (no need to thank me).

Doubter is totally right. Bung's arrogance statement was arrogant in itself. Bung is on the right, and as we all know, the right lives by the sword but does not die by the sword. A bunch of self-loathing fools who think that their opinion is the way the world should be, totally disregarding the way things actually are.

Wow.

Switching 'right' for 'left' has lent some real credibility to your statement. i really don't understand how a liberal philosophy which accepts the fact that the rest of the world actually exists and that it has an opinion that matters, and also accepts the fact that it is wrong to spend money you don't have, ignores the way things really are...???

Correct me if I'm wrong.

#52     Apr 17, 2003
  3. Yes I agree 9/11 was very evil. The evil genius I was referring to though was the fact that 50+% of Americans have been manipulated into thinking Saddam and Iraq had something to do with 9/11.

Did overthrowing the Taliban and installing a US puppet make us safer? Maybe. Did overthrowing Hussein? I doubt it. I question whether war is the best solution for international terrorism not located in or sustained by any one nation. On another thread I asked if anyone knew an example of war defeating terrorism. The only examples people gave were Syria, who leveled an entire village to quash the Moslem Brotherhood and other examples of near genocide. For international terrorism, there were no examples given.

History shows 2 things have resolved most terrorism:
    1. Resolution of the core issues- ie FALN- terrorism over Puerto Rico
    2. Police work

#53     Apr 17, 2003
  4. [
    History shows 2 things have resolved most terrorism:
    1. Resolution of the core issues- ie FALN- terrorism over Puerto Rico
    2. Police work [/B][/QUOTE]

.....Please, tell me how that system works when you have issues like the middle easy where the ONLY solution is the total destruction of the jewish people???

How many peace pacts have they signed in the middle east???

Now let me ask you....how many mroe ties to terrorism do you need? Terror camps have been raided, Abbu Abas was caught....but you and others say " there is no terrorism supported there"......here's the more important fact....Bin Laden thought the paper tiger would crumble......and instead we topped two terror harboring regimes and are pitting a cross hair on two more....Some where in the mountains, Bin Laden, Sassam and Mullah Omar are sharing a bowl of donkey piss and eating crickets and you just know Saddam and Mullah are asking Bin laden: " Why was it a good thing to fly planes into the towers"???.....You think the Syrian, Pakistan and iran gov't s aren't taking notice? They are dictators too and any dictator would rather live in total power in an opulent palace then to be sharing bowls of rice and donkey piss in the mountains while hiding from special forces.

#54     Apr 17, 2003
  5. Hey Bung,

Don't need the spell check help, my point was understood. And also, if history shows things that have worked against terrorism, that is obviously not true dunce.

.....Please, tell me how that system works when you have issues like the middle easy where the ONLY solution is the total destruction of the jewish people???

How many peace pacts have they signed in the middle east???

Now let me ask you....how many mroe ties to terrorism do you need? Terror camps have been raided, Abbu Abas was caught....but you and others say " there is no terrorism supported there"......here's the more important fact....Bin Laden thought the paper tiger would crumble......and instead we topped two terror harboring regimes and are pitting a cross hair on two more....Some where in the mountains, Bin Laden, Sassam and Mullah Omar are sharing a bowl of donkey piss and eating crickets and you just know Saddam and Mullah are asking Bin laden: " Why was it a good thing to fly planes into the towers"???.....You think the Syrian, Pakistan and iran gov't s aren't taking notice? They are dictators too and any dictator would rather live in total power in an opulent palace then to be sharing bowls of rice and donkey piss in the mountains while hiding from special forces. [/B][/QUOTE]

#55     Apr 17, 2003
  6. Bung do you see the irony in your post? This is an arrogant statement and you are the brainchild of stupidity.:eek:

#56     Apr 17, 2003
  7. msfe

msfe

#57     Apr 17, 2003

8. ...why do you hang around here? Doesn't your country have anything to offer? I don't go where you work and slap the dick out of your mouth, so please stay out of our work and issues.

#58     Apr 17, 2003
  9. TM,

Moosafee suffers from fuckfaceitous and just cannot stand the fact that he is a women trapped in a mans body.

Have a happy easter and I hope we start dropping bombs on syria by next week!

#59     Apr 17, 2003
  10. you are one dumb shit if you think that i am wrong in supporting bush's efforts to eradicate terrorism. how will your left wing liberal ass like it when you are breathing toxic nerve gas or getting bombed because you are too much of a pussy to take action? to simplify it for you, imagine you are in a dark alley and a man wants to beat you, you have nowhere to run to. do you fight or get your ass kicked?? i know i would use my training to fuck that guy up- if its me or someone else, they are going down. its the same thing with terrorism and the threat to our country- these guys will not back down until we put them down. i dont care about your pansy argument of "its morally wrong to go to war" they attacked us first- was that "morally acceptable'? hell no. read your history chump, many wars have been fought to protect a country's way of life and to defend against threats- this one is no different in that respect. as an american you should support our troops that are fighting to save your sorry ass from attack, not bash them and those who support them.

and rod shaft- what kind of gay name is that??? i bet you get shafted alot.....

#60     Apr 17, 2003