Exactly how stupid is Bush??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Hey Bungrider,

Remember who the president was in March of 2000 when the market started to tank? Remember the taxpayer dollars the Justice Dept was pissing away that month going after Microsoft? Do you remember who the president was that month, as his Fed buddy raised interest rates again for the seventh consecutive time a lovely 50 basis points? I think it was the same president that sat by getting blown by his intern while the money supply tripled from 1992 to 2000.....what do you call that, the pump and dump?

Who was the president in the late 70's when all this middle east turmoil started as we let the Iranian fundamentalists hold American citizens for 444 days? Wow, what a strong message we signaled to the world those embarrassing 444 days in the late 70's.

This is all by far the actions of some of the dumbest presidents EVER!

#21     Apr 17, 2003
    #22     Apr 17, 2003
  3. i commend bush for having the balls to attack afghanistan and iraq to protect our people from terrorist threats, damn world opinion. he is a man of action and he is taking the necessary steps to eradicate the very real and very potent terrorist threat that our great nation faces. you bastards probably don't even appreciate the soldiers that have sacrificed their lives in this war to protect you unappreciative, pathetic, whiny bitches. truly sad. maybe bush isn't perfect, but he is doing what needs to be done and i for one appreciate it.

#23     Apr 17, 2003
  4. This kind of attitude is a far more serious threat to America's long-term prosperity than the "Axis of Evil" ever could be.

#24     Apr 17, 2003
  5. The American MAJORITY backs President Bush because we are all sick and tired of the tap dancing the previous administration did with the proven threats to the US. It is time to "cowboy the f-ck up!" and deal with the evil in this world.

* Read the new book "First Strike" (TWA 800 attack)

* Listen to Mansoor Ijaz (brokered deals to nab OBL)

* Watch more Fox News

#25     Apr 17, 2003
  6. Everything I said is factually correct. And I only said it to give balance to that other post blindly worshipping him.

He wasn't called the "Teflon President" for his choice of cookware.

Just because those missiles did not produce armageddon does not mean they were the right thing to do. Just means the doomsayers were histrionic.

Incidentally Kymerfye, if a Presidential library were to house only the President's personal library, how much wall space do you think the postwar presidents would need apiece?

Truman?
    Eisenhower. A lot.
    Kennedy. A lot.
    Johnson. 1-2 feet. hardly ever read a book.
    Nixon. A lot
    Ford. The book fell on his head.
    Carter. A lot.
    Reagan. Enough space for 300 scripts.
    Bush 1. Not too much.
    Clinton. A lot.
    Bush 2. Less than Bush 1.

#26     Apr 17, 2003
  7. Another losing speculation!

#27     Apr 17, 2003
  8. Right - but the "smart" people all thought the arms race would spin out of control, even if we didn't blow ourselves up first. Stupid ol' Reagan and his people thought you had to stand up to the Soviets. He did. They caved. Not only did the arms not spin out of control - the Soviets withdrew their missiles.

#28     Apr 17, 2003
  9. Hey dGAB,

Please advise your address so I may send you both a Ronald Reagan Commemorative Photo and the entire collection of Rush Limbaugh books. If you act quickly, I'll even throw in "The Savage Nation."

oops, I forgot I'm on Ignore with you (again) :D

#29     Apr 17, 2003
  10. Bush is a GENIUS and a brave war hero... he is one of the few people who is able to read a book upside down...

#30     Apr 17, 2003