Exactly how smart is Bush?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jesse J., Apr 18, 2003.

1. Good ole George W. is doing well recently. Despite alcohol problems earlier in his life, he has shown that you can, in fact, turn your life around.

I don't think I can find a prouder example of a model US citizen who overcame abuse problems to become President.

George W. is not only smart, he's courageous!

Jesse

2. Can you find any examples of former drunks who got to the Oval Office?

3. I agree. I have an old friend, Franky, he smoked pot very early in life and it made him a better person. Then his folks found the stuff and made him go to rehab. There he met some real drug users and when he got out started in on coke, heroin, and the occasional PCP. But he's been doing better these past couple weeks and I can't think of anyone better to run this country.

VOTE Franky for President in 2004.

4. Is this a "disgruntled democrat only" message board?

I've never been prouder of a president in my life, but it seems like the people around here are talking like it's a democratic convention message board.

WAKE UP and face the reality!

hmm. and there's a "moderator" response to this thread with a strong democratic opinion. Yeh, what a message board.

Jesse

5. tampa

tampa

I'm proud of him as well.

Anyone who can get us into the mess we are in in Iraq, have the economy implode, and sleep with that cow he's married to and not take a drink is one hell of a guy!

6. omcate

omcate

:) :) :)
    :p :p :p
    :D :D :D

7. 1) No. Plenty of Bush defenders on this board. They might be insulted at your ignoring them.

2) Moderators can tender opinions. I don't see a response from one on this thread with a "Democratic" slant. Maybe you can't point it out to us

As far as I know, moderators are not principals, employees, or holders of any interest in Elite Trader. They are merely volunteers to moderate a particular thread. They are members of ET just as you Jesse and thier opinions, expressly stated or what others may imagine them to be, are strictly thier own and do not reflect the opinion or position of the ownership of ET.

8. I'm talking about Las Vegas odds which place the odds at 70% for him to win re-election.

In plain math, you can put up $7 to win $3 that he's re-elected.

For all of you fools who think he WON'T be re-elected. You can put up only $3 to win $7 (over 2 to 1!!).

So put your money where your mouths are, and take the 2 to 1.

Otherwise, shut up.

goto tradesports to see the same line.

Jesse

9. tampa

tampa

Jesse, Jesse, Jesse - it is impossible for him to be reelected, utterly impossible. He would have to be elected to begin with. The other guy got a half million more votes, remember? And he's the guy who wants the people of Iraq to have a say in who leads them. Hell, what about the people in America>

10. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE REALITY.

the electoral college system is the one we use.

If Gore had won by electoral votes, democrats would say nothing.

LEARN TO PLAY BY THE RULES.

Understood?

#10     Apr 18, 2003