Exactly how MSM censors...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Eight, Apr 12, 2013.

1. It was one of the main topics last night on Brett Baier. Even the liberal,(I forget her name), on the panel was appalled at the lack of coverage. Her statement was the left is known for wanting to regulate everything from soda pop to emissions, but abortion, not all that important. That is shocking!
    Whether this clinic is a statistical outlier or not isn't really the issue. When it comes to late term abortion, it should be HIGHLY REGULATED. It's not, and it's not being covered in the media because no one, and I mean NO ONE on the left wants to come face to face with the fact that a late term abortion is killing a fully formed human being. In this case, a living, breathing human being.

#11     Apr 12, 2013
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

MSM blind defense of Obamacare is definitely systemic.

We know who the drooling cretin is around here, trust me on that.

#12     Apr 12, 2013
  3. Maxi . . . why don't you apply for a position at Fox. They paid Limbaugh pretty well before they fired his unproductive ass.
    I'm sure you would do a lot better.

#13     Apr 12, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

What's on trial here is indeed grotesque. I was interested in the conspiracy/systematic claim. You would think the more rightward media would have been covering the trial from day one.

#14     Apr 12, 2013
  5. They should have, and they have their own guilt to look at. Abortion has become totally acceptable by many on the right as well as the left. Being forced to take an up close and personal look at what really happens in late term abortions in not something most Americans want to think about, myself included. Might actually keep someone up at night.

#15     Apr 12, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm glad you have the sense to state how horrid the behavior was. But why don't you admit that there is certainly something at play when a story of this magnitude is ignored by most of the media?

#16     Apr 12, 2013
  7. Max E.

Max E.

You hit the nail on the head, they arent covering it because frankly most of them think he did nothing wrong, and they dont want people hearing the disgusting details of this guy murdering living babies outside of the womb, incase public opinion might be swayed towards the pro life stance. Obama himself came out in favour of infanticide when he was in the illinois senate, so as long as the baby was meant to be aborted he has no problem murdering it if it is living outside of the womb, therefore under Obama's moral compass there is nothing wrong with what this guy did.

#17     Apr 12, 2013
  8. Read this exchange between Sen. Boxer and Sen. Santorum and you'll see just to what length the radical left will go to in order to avoid the issue of late term abortion and what it really entails. Boxer damn near says a baby isn't a human being until it goes home from the hospital.
    http://www.nrlc.org/news/1999/NRL1199/boxsan.html

#18     Apr 12, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's an interesting read. Boxer knows her position is hilariously inept, yet she cannot escape the line of questioning behind it. Boxer is boxed in, and has no choice but to refuse to answer, which of course makes her look even more foolish (as if that were possible).

#19     Apr 12, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

I know of some VERY late term abortions I would like to make. Do you think Boxer would approve?

Barack Obama
    Barbara Boxer
    Harry Reid
    Nancy Pelosi
    Rahm Emmanuel
    Maxine Waters
    Chuck Schumer
    Charlie Rangle
    Jane Fonda
    Dick Durbin
    John Conyers
    Al Frankin