Exactly How I One Million Dollars Per Year Trading Currencies - My Secrets Revealed !

Discussion in 'Forex' started by richard_m, Mar 30, 2008.

1. No there is nothing official. I only have the results. Let me see if I can find what I have and I will try to email it to you or something.

Go to www.cbot.com and you can download a study guide on market profile where normal days and normal variation days are defined.

#41     Apr 1, 2008
  2. no, i was asking what the topic of this thread is ... I read all the pages and i can't really get what's it all about...

is it about you?

#42     Apr 1, 2008

3. Thanks, you can post it here for all

#43     Apr 1, 2008
  4. Alex,

It is always about me. You ask a fair question though.

What you are really asking (as an ET mounted policeman I might add) is why not what I am posting? Pardon me for thinking for you.

Okay so let me see what the honest answer is....

I get bored and lonely from time to time. Working at home with my dog way out in the country. Sometimes I like to just start bantering mindlessly. I guess deep down I get some personal satisfaction if "I" say something that might make something click for others. Put myself up on a throne kind of thing. I also have been writing a book.....and this probably the real answer....I call it...Exactly, How I Make One Million Dollars per Year Trading Currencies.... I am sure you think I am some kind of dumbass hoax and I don't blame you at all. I thought I would use ET to see if other people think making seven figures a year from home is possible in America (hand on heart). The book will likely be finished in a couple years at which time I will be "Losing One Million Dollars per Year in the Currency Markets" and I will have to re-group. In the end, I am Type-A and don't listen very well.

I have tried to take naps during the day but it is hard for me.

#44     Apr 1, 2008
  5. Surdo

Surdo

#45     Apr 1, 2008
  6. I knew you would do that! Haaa. I could smell you coming.

Still short bonds! Stay short. Big reward at end of year.

hehe. When did you join the mounted police. A fisherman and all. I am surprised at you.

#46     Apr 1, 2008
  7. Okay so the last day of Q1 and the first day of Q2 has passed. It's tuesday and the NFP is Friday.

I bet the limits for the ranges for the rest of the week have passed. You can gin up an hourly chart, draw some lines and I bet fairly effectively range trade until Friday.

What I do is use a weekly, define the S&R and then click on the hourly and the lines remain. Brilliant. Brilliant.

Try it for fun.

#47     Apr 1, 2008
  8. you trade currencies like you trade the bondo?

hope you are well Richard.

you will be glad to know the thread you started has lived on to become a monster!

#48     Apr 1, 2008
  9. Well I'll be darn. Finally, I have accomplished something of value here on ET. :p

I am still trading da bonds in my LT fund. I just can't keep up with you guys energy every day.

The red line on my cycles system is the end result of that original trade I posted. I had a couple more signals since then and made a some money on them, but in my time frame we are building value sideways. UP or DOWN I will get the big one though. I hope!

Thanks for saying hello.

[​IMG]

#49     Apr 2, 2008
  10. Last night I was reviewing some things and I had a rude awakening. Stucturally, alot of the these currencies look like they are going to end up strengthening substantially against the dollar. I have fought this for a long time. Deep down I am a dollar bull but it is likely more tied to my "love for country' then my technical or fundamental analysis. Just doesn't seem possible for the dollar to do it. I may never be able to leave the country again.

It is easy to see 85 levels and mostly 65 levels on may of these pairs. Dang. Looks like it is just getting going too so I am trying to use this parity thing as a slingshot to change my stubborn money losing opinions of the greenback.

Good luck to all.

#50     Apr 2, 2008