Exactly how democracy should work

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Nov 8, 2006.

1. You're from Philippines as much as I'm a Chicago transplant in Floriduh :D

#11     Nov 8, 2006
  2. Believe it or not... San Fransiscans call Pelosi "too conservative". I think pragmatic Americans are going to be pleasantly surprised. :)

#12     Nov 8, 2006
  3. BSAM

BSAM

What you have written is correct. But then, this is actually an excellent plan for a rebirth of the Republican Party. As I have been stating here for years, Little George Bush is not a real Republican.

We know the Democraps are going to be a disaster, therefore setting up the Republicans for a comeback down the road.

Stay tuned. Keep it on EliteTrader.com for all the latest news and commentary!!!

#13     Nov 8, 2006

4. RepubliKKKlan days are over. The only few places they will continue to win is the illiterate inbred south, parts of the mid west and the Dakotas. Their redneck ignorant evangelical "base" is growing old and will soon be dead in a decade or two.

The next generation of voters, the Gen x vote democratic by a 3 to 1 margin. Republikklans did most damage with the future Hispanic block. Except for a few uncle toms, Blacks will always continue to vote Democratic. With Obamas high profile even the few toms may shift over to the Democrats.

Bush was smart enough to pander to the Hispanics since they will be the majority in a couple of decades, however the inbred republikklan homophobic and xenophobic "base" F**ked up and now Hispanics will start a generational tilt towards Democrats. It's a exact repeat of what happened in California, only this will be nation wide shift.

Now that you inbreeds have lost control of congress, watch how the Democrats pass a "amnesty" bill which Bush will of course have to veto so save his nasty little "evangelical coalition", further alienating what could have been a part of a solid republikklan majority base. I say good riddance to the fascist party, it's the beginning of relegating it to the side show it used to be before.

#14     Nov 8, 2006
  5. jem

jem

sore loser. Baloney.

I hope the dems have the balls to do something constructive. I just saw the spin starting on election night. And I am very concerned they plan to do nothing.

By the way I hav voted in every election since I was eligible to vote. (once they did not let me vote caused I moved.)

I stayed home on Tuesday for the first vote ever. Because I could not vote for the democratic candidates and I did not want to say I was voting for more of the same.

so I let you fools believe that by voting democratic you were going to get positive change. We shall see bsmeter.

#15     Nov 9, 2006