Exactly how democracy should work

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Nov 8, 2006.

1. The republicans deserve to lose and hopefully they learned something in this.

My hope is that we as a country can regain some credibility in the world and give the democrats a change to correct the mistakes the republicans and Bush have made.

The only negative is Nancy Pelosi in any position of power.

What truly frightens me is a Democrat in the white house in 08 with Nancy Pelosi as speaker.

Terrifying indeed.

2. Angry white male fears powerful woman...

Classic...

3. The only thing that frightens me about Nancy Pelosi is her nasty face lift. Looks like fish hooks are holding her eyes up...

Otherwise i`m sure she will make a fine politricker..

[​IMG]

something about those CA politrickers and plastic surgery..hmmmm

[​IMG]

4. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Does this mean Alec Baldwin can return from Canada?

5. No.

6. jem

jem

for the Repubs to have a chance to reshape, retrurn to core values, win back control and govern properly...

Nancy Pelosi is perfect.

She scares me because she was so full of shit on her victory speech.

No more fear and smear.

She timed the smear perfectly with the foley deal after his name could not be changed, along with many other tactics.

Including and I cant believe the b.s of he dems. They are now not hear to make changes with the war, they just want better oversight. Paul Begalia said that last night and it was all over the channels.

Screw yourselves democratic party - come up with solutions or your toast.

You just told us with one side of your mouths you were going to get us out.

Now do it.

7. "Screw yourselves democratic party - come up with solutions or your toast."

Another sore loozer...

8. Actually I am phillipino if you must know.

Anyways, why do you lefties always assume if you dont' like somebody or agree with their agenda you are afraid of them?

Actually it has nothing to do with her gender and has everything to do with her being a left wing nut job from the planet san francisco, a place so hopelessly out of touch with reality she can't possibly do any good for this country.

Understand it now?

9. Oh so you are a phillipino male?

Now I understand...

10. Hypocritical people like these are a clear and present danger to Americans. Not the ragheads in Afghanistan.

He didn't vote, doesn't support Democrats, yet expects Democrats to clean up his mess.

How about the Democrats start cleaning up by starting impeachment hearings? will that work for you?

#10     Nov 8, 2006