Exact Science

Discussion in 'Trading' started by outsource, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Where did you see anomalies in the market? As for regarding the noise. I`m gonna reveal one secret, but don`t tell anybody. Use monochromatic Hekin Ashi instead your candles or bars chart. I won`t go futher, because they are gonna kill me:D

#11     Sep 11, 2010
  2. toc

toc

If you want to argue then there is no end to it. :D :cool:

#12     Sep 11, 2010
  3. You are right. My only reply for all the queries would be:
    'Which is the small chapter in the 'Science''
    gotta learn or don`t i don`t care

it`s just science,man...just science:)

#13     Sep 11, 2010
  4. The OP is about exact science. So stop pretending you are a clown for enticing some real clowns to show up...

#14     Sep 12, 2010
  5. è òû ïåðâûé âûëóïèâøèéñÿ êëîóí,äà?

#15     Sep 12, 2010
  6. Thank you for disagreeing. It means the world to me.

#16     Sep 12, 2010
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Ahem. Don't tell the mathematicians they are scientists. You'll be in a fight. (most consider mathematics to be an invention!) And don't tell the scientists that psychology and the social "sciences" are sciences. You'll be in a fight then too. Or at best they'll just ignore you as an obvious idiot. :D

#17     Sep 12, 2010
  8. Wait, history is not a science, but trading is? Trading is based on history DUDE

:p

Some people don't make sense.

#18     Sep 12, 2010
  9. It may be hard to explain.

When I say I see no anomalies in the market what I am expressing is that there is an absence of anomalies.

some people base their entire systems on imbalances and anomalies in the market. these people see anomalies. I do not see anomalies that they say they see and make money from.

We agree on noise.

#19     Sep 12, 2010
  10. I coudn't agree more with Jack. What happened is that once an academic called opportunities anomalies. because he thought that the norm is their absense. Since them, traders and more clown academics use the term in a wrong way and call timing signals anomalies. AAPL going from $100 to $250, where do you see the anomaly? There are no anomalies in the market. There are only exploited or not exploited opportunities. If you failed to get aboard AAPL at $100, you failed to exploit an opportunity. Similiarly, when a pattern occurs and points to a high probability of long or short, this is an opportunity, not an anomaly.

The only anomalies I see are in the brains of some academics and other clowns.

#20     Sep 12, 2010