Ex-NFL player Tillman killed in Afganistan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Oh Aphie, you're so, gay for me. Though, the above statement is quite true and nearly well worded.

Do you still believe in god and unicorns?

#41     Apr 24, 2004
  2. Can you be more specific and name names please.

#42     Apr 24, 2004
  3. God, yes.

Unicorns, no.

#43     Apr 24, 2004

4. I was partially correct.

#44     Apr 24, 2004
  5. More not than partial.

#45     Apr 24, 2004

6. Quite honestly, I like the way you think until hyper logic is rquired. Once complete logic is required you become a nincompoop. Why don't you get over your flaws? Why do you enjoy being brainwashed? Everyone has flaws.
    I think you're smart enough to recognize that you're brainwashed, or am I wrong?

Where do you live? Aren't you curious to know how smart you could be if you gave up the god crap?

#46     Apr 24, 2004
  7. Keep trying my little ontological epigone.

#47     Apr 24, 2004
  8. Dr. Trader,

You can use Google search engine and type in key words like Navy Seal Athlete, Army Ranger Athlete, Air Force Athlete, Army Olympic Trials, Navy Olympic Trials, World Cup, USATF, Green Beret, Boxing, Judo, Rowing, Wrestling, Track and Field, Armed Forces Champion, State Champion et cetera.

Throw in other key words like Iraq, Afganistan, Gulf War et cetera...

To get lots and lots of current and past names.

However, if you need a specific names...

Scott Helvenston

http://www.actiongear.com/agcatalog/Scott.html

http://www.sealtraining.com/index.php?screen=resume

Scott was a World Champion Pentathlete he was also a state champion in a particular sport but I can't remember what.

Three other names of soldiers currently serving in elite units...

John McAllister (Track and Field)
    Jerry Ingalls (Track and Field)
    *John Collett (water polo)

*He's back in college on a champion rowing team and will be attending USC soon...maybe still rowing.

There's also sports websites that list past team members (World Teams, Olympic Teams, Collegiate All-Americans) that were also in the military.

I'm just guessing...if you dig hard enough...you can find over +100 names of those currently in the military or of the recent past.

NihabaAshi

#48     Apr 24, 2004
  9. And actually, the US simply funded the rebel group for being a rebel group. We didn't actually radicalize anyone, and we supported what became the Northern Alliance and others just as much as we supported what became the Taliban. Pakistan is the state that put its power behind the Taliban, thus giving the Taliban control and Pakistan what appeared for a long time to be a puppet gov't.

#49     Apr 25, 2004
  10. What's funny is that all you do is talk the talk, but you have yet to flash even a bit of this logic you pretend to have. You're a funny guy!

#50     Apr 25, 2004