Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Dec 4, 2007.

1. No, he said "pull it" and that was extremely ambiguous. Moreover, the idea that Larry Silverstein was in charge of an unprecedented government conspiracy to kill thousands of americans and start a major war in Afghanistan and the Middle East is completely absurd. Let alone the fact that after both towers had collapsed demolishing building 7 served absolutely no useful purpose if invading muslim countries was the objective.

This Silverstein's quote (ambiguous as it was) is in fact the best and the only "hard" evidence the conspiracy crowd has. And they wonder why people call them conspiracy nuts.

#51     Dec 6, 2007
  2. "Pull" is a common term in demolition. Nothing ambiguous about it.
    Larry Silverstein's words:

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

But hey maybe it was a code word for "abandon" or "exit". Just for that one particular case, since we already understand that Downtown NYC is "special" and these ambiguities are to be ignored.

From a firefighter leaving WTC 7:

"It's blowin' boy." ... "Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon." ... "The building is about to blow up, move it back." ... "Here we are walking back. There's a building, about to blow up..."

Apparently during that chaos, the firefighters were able to make a diagnosis that the fire will bring the building down and even give an indication that it will happen any second. More specifically, the building will blow up. Even though it took government experts 3 years afterwards to determine the same.

Do you plan to take a critical look at this or just brush it off? I reckon it's latter but my real question is, how many more clues like this are you willing to brush off?

Events like Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, Iran/Contra wars and their obvious clues of an inside job were also brushed off.
    Nowdays, we know the truth. But it's ok, it's the past, today's government would NEVER do something like that again.

I'm just laughing, at you, and people like you. I also applaud the level of brainwashing and dumbing down of the population. You deserve whatever is coming to you.

#52     Dec 6, 2007
  3. moo

moo

I remember this case, but have never seen any conclusion. Do you have any links to this story?

Bit, the link to the original was missing.
    http://www.bostonnow.com/blogs/pitb...esident-intel-agencies-know-911-an-inside-job

#53     Dec 6, 2007
  4. open

open

what I like about Haroki is that he is very good with character assassination, I mastered markets long ago and poor haroki can't make money of the market BUT HE IS A MASTER of psychology

and he is too smart to believe his own bullshit so I think he really could be paid to debunk 9/11 as an inside job

#54     Dec 6, 2007
  5. our society just needs some more time and perspective to digest this. it will resolve

at this point i don't see domestic 911 complicity as much different from getting serially scammed on a phone bill. well, they're worlds apart, but it's the same kind of mind that can justify indiscriminate destruction for focused gain

it's just another line of business to the people who organized it. in my limited experience, sociopathy and extreme wealth/power are pretty well correlated

give it time

#55     Dec 6, 2007
  6. cmaxb

cmaxb

The only thing I'll say is: the timing sure was auspicious for the neocons. However, the thing that keeps bothering me about the conspiracy movement. Why were no WMD's found in Iraq. I mean, come on, the world was waiting. The affirmation of Bush policy would have been unbelievable. They took down these buildings, remote controlled the planes, placed the thermo charges, shut up all the conspirators, and couldn't plant a few vials of BW agents in Iraq?

#56     Dec 7, 2007
  7. GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL BASE, Cuba (AP) - A Yemeni admitted he was a driver for Osama bin Laden and knew of the al-Qaida leader's role in the Sept. 11 attack, an FBI agent testified Thursday, countering defense assertions that the detainee was a minor employee with no role in terrorism.

Salim Ahmed Hamdan told FBI agents that he had chauffeured bin Laden around Afghanistan in an al-Qaida convoy after Sept. 11 and overheard the leader say he had expected only up to 1,500 people to be killed in the attack, Special Agent George Crouch said.

"When Osama bin Laden learned it was much larger than that he was very pleased," Crouch recalled Hamdan telling him and two other FBI agents during one of a dozen interrogation sessions at Guantanamo in the summer of 2002.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071207/D8TCCF4G6.html

#57     Dec 7, 2007
  8. that's a really good point and definitely valid question. off the top of my head, if we were to assume some type of long term GWOT strategy in a marketing sense... if wmd's were found in iraq, it would produce a case-closed resolution to the 'perpetual' state of war. if the wmd's were found, it would be far more difficult to expand the GWOT. that's pretty speculative.. but just a random shot at a very good question

makes me wonder, how early in the game were bush and rumsfeld selling the GWOT as perpetual. i'd like to see examples of pre-911 anti-iraq rhetoric, and would like to read paul o'neill's book

#58     Dec 7, 2007
  9. as a pretty weird aside, in 7th grade civics class, right before the first gulf war... we had to do 'country reports'

we drew straws for countries, and i drew dead last and got iraq because nobody else wanted it, before they invaded kuwait, before any of that.

i consulted library materials, encyclopedias, etc, and wrote the iraqi embassy for information, and they sent me all kinds of stuff. tourist pamphlets for baghdad, a book bio of saddam (as i recall somewhat glorifying the baathist revolution), stats on their oil industry, foreign investment, etc. lol, i put together a binder on iraq with a traced drawing of saddam on the cover, somewhat of a veneration... as a naive 7th grader in like 1989 right before the war, there was nothing i came across to indicate any of what shortly happened

it's pretty funny to see, the interpretation of a kid before the war. i should track it down and read it again with some perspective

#59     Dec 7, 2007