Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Don't you see the disinfo campaign at work here?

Lol-o-grams were used at the WTC. The govt knows that the no planers are getting close to showing proof of this technology. I even heard on Alex Jones' radio show that he's heard that patriotic Americans are stepping forward to admit that this technology is a real thing. Right now they're afraid for their lives and aren't giving their names or REAL info, cuz if they did their identity would be known. They have families that they need to protect, and since the criminal NWO has shown that they will murder thousands to get their war in the middle east, a few whistleblowers mean nothing to them.

Open your eyes !! Stop being a sheep and don't believe the disinfo being put forth by this guy!!

Lol-o-grams are real sheeple!! Wake up !!!

#41     Dec 6, 2007
  2. ditto majorursa

haroki you're awfully desperate sounding. why are you latching onto the most outlandish views now? reality possibly closing in on you...

#42     Dec 6, 2007
  3. Why do you hate my freedoms.

I'm trying to expose the truth to the sheeple.

Wake up !! You're being lied to, Lol-o-grams are real. We just are in the dark about the technology our govt has.

Look at how long they kept the F-117 secret - they lied to us !!

And the atomic bomb during WW2 - look how many people were in on it and they kept that secret from Truman!! Oops,of course Stalin knew before Truman knew, but that just proves my point that the govt can keep a secret!!

Wake up !!

#43     Dec 6, 2007
  4. lol don't quit your day job for this new career in stand-up

i have a prediction. when the american media eventually acknowledges what happened and the american public fully absorbs it... our haroki is going to swing ultra radical. if not on et, at least in his own real life. watch...

#44     Dec 6, 2007
  5. X-11

X-11

Didn't the USA attack Vietnam, Korea and Iraq the first time without "inside incidents"? The USA will attack anyone any time without warning. I don't think they would need to blow up the WTC towers to have a reason to attack Iraq.I thought the USA went into Afghanistan to find Osama Bin Laden first after 9/11 and couldn't find him so then they attacked Iraq. Maybe I am wrong.

#45     Dec 6, 2007
  6. Have you ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin Incident?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

#46     Dec 6, 2007
  7. No, "Pull the building". Not "pull out of". Same thing was said by firefighters when they were outside on camera. It's on video.

BTW, considering that WTC 7 fell symmetrically, it must be a miracle how the debris managed to start a fire that spread so evenly throughout the building to cause it to fall in such symmetrical manner. Between that and the two towers, I don't what is it about Downtown NYC that defies mathematical odds.

#47     Dec 6, 2007
  8. we have reports of bombs going off in bldg seven that morning. wonder what larry has to say about that?

#48     Dec 6, 2007
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

What was the logic of/who had the interest in getting ride of WTC 7?

#49     Dec 6, 2007
  10. ems worker and fire fighter, both witnesses to 7 demolition, cross-reference each other in describing countdown preceding WTC7 collapse.

cross-referenced testimony is considered powerful evidence in court of law.

#50     Dec 6, 2007