Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Dec 4, 2007.

1. This stuff has been beaten to death, it's still hysterical to me how many people are in denial. It's obvious the government knew about 9/11 prior, considering an FBI official was feeding info to his buddy who then placed perfect short trades on airlines, insurance companies and S&P futures. Then SEC caught the two of them. Hilarious. The FBI guy gets off the hook a year later as if he was never involved, probably sent to Boonies, Alaska while the other guy got crucified. Quietly.

But I think Aaron Russo said it best. Forget arguing the technicals of the towers, you will get nowhere. WTC 7 is the proof. Larry Silverstein, when asked, said that the fire department told him they have to bring it down. That was a big mistake. No matter the fire damage, how do you demolish a building in such a manner in 5-6 hours in middle of chaos like 9/11. Even without the chaos, it's impossible.
    That's why WTC 7 is avoided in the commission report and many of the official defenses. They can't come up with a BS story to cover it.

Honestly, I did not think it was inside job at first, just that it was pretty obvious the attack was known about and simply allowed to happen because an event was needed to go into Iraq. There were definitely some good reasons to do smth like that. But now I know it was an inside job, there is so much info out there.

And it was some seriously sloppy execution. Probably one of their worst. But the population is so dumbed & brainwashed that I'm actually impressed.

#31     Dec 5, 2007
  2. it's fascinating really. all you have to do is label something a conspiracy and it becomes irrefutably taboo

#32     Dec 5, 2007
  3. That part I understand, we all have a natural tendency to react like that.

But the fact that Larry Silverstein is ON RECORD stating that the fire department decided to pull the building, just wow. And then some BS government study tries to rationalize away how fire damage made it go down and that there is no demolition residue found.

The BBC screw ups are the best. Giving exact details of WTC 7 going down with the building still standing in the shot.

It's just hilarious.

#33     Dec 5, 2007
  4. open

open

Haroki I learn from you every day so much

you are good with psychology, you mask the facts with emotional attacks that are designed to make opponent lose footing

you are brilliant in your own way, its too bad you use it for pure evil that harms you as well

#34     Dec 6, 2007
  5. X-11

X-11

He is on record stating that the fire department was told to pull out of the building, that there was no use trying to fight the fire because it was too dangerous to have the fire fighters stay in the building since they had just watched 2 giant buildings fall down with thousands of people still in them, killing all of them. They didn't want to see anymore fire fighters die that day.

#35     Dec 6, 2007
  6. rehab their past? what does that mean?
    the politikal lecture circuit in italy is non-existent as all the politicking happens in tv. and even if we had an active lecture circuit your assertion that cossiga is trying to profit off the idea of 911 as inside job is ludicrous and inane. you obviously are everything but familiar with cossiga's character and personality cuz if you were you wouldn't have made those silly comments.

having connections to the secret service lends credibility to his statements, not the other way around. and misinformation to what end?
    cossiga is not a proven liar and neither has ever been involved or accused of corruption so the greed argument also is unsubstantiated.

boy, your orwellian use of logic is no doubt bothersome yet doesn't impress anybody: the man was responsible for ending gladio at his career expenses. he was the first to expose the state's sponsored terror campaign for what it was and the consequent hearings into gladio confirmed his each and every word. so, we know him to have been a reliable and truthful source of information concerning an event with patterns virtually identical to 911. in this light only a fool would see his new revelations as total fabrications.

but why do i even bother; you accuse someone who never lied to the public thus earning a reputation for being trustworthy of engaging in deception while you blindly trust people known to be dishonest and proven professional liars....it's a shame, really, and i don't know if it's cuz you just can't see and follow patterns or if you just ignore them at your convenience. won't do you any good in trading either.

#36     Dec 6, 2007

7. Don't waste your time with Haroki. His primary role here has been to refute any arguments that the official explanations for 911 may be a fraud. Anyone questioning the staus quo is a conspiracy theorist. He is to 911 as dddooo is to Israel.

#37     Dec 6, 2007
  8. You're kidding, right?

He was involved in Gladio, helped cover it up and execute its' plans. He's

When "they" were done with the whole Gladio campaign, "they" selected him to be the whistleblower, with the idea that "they" could use his new found legitimacy with the weak minded to push any new plans.

I'm telling you, the no planers are getting close. Holograms were used at the WTC and they're getting close to proving it. So "they" dragged him out of obscurity to make statements about suicide pilots, thereby throwing the whole truth movement off track. It's just more disinformation.

Lol-o-grams, I mean holograms were used at the WTC. The military has supersecret technology that is 50 years ahead of what we think is possible. Soon the truth will come out and there will be trials and all the traitors will be prosecuted.

Why would you discount my beliefs? Why do you hate my freedoms?

#38     Dec 6, 2007
  9. Yep, it's true.

And I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

All the way to the bank to cash those checks that are paid for by the illegal IRS - that's really owned by the Queen of England, BTW - and taken illegally from you by the illegal income tax....

#39     Dec 6, 2007
  10. What has mr. Cossiga's statement to do with no-planes on 9/11? He is not claiming there were no planes, he claims these planes were there with inside help under a so-called false-flag operation, like so many that were done before and proven afterwards, in Gladio context and beyond.

Why do you find it so improbable that something like that happened? In fact it would be very improbable if everything happened according to the official story. It would be a first, really.
    It certainly would be the first time the US engaged in a major war without and inside incident (like Pearl Harbour) preceding it.

I'm really amazed at your attitude. I agree some of these conpirationists are over the top, but your greedy acceptance of the truthfulness of your government is strange and suspect. There is no prior evidence that they ever speak the truth. In my book by logic everything officially stated is almost certainly not the truth.

#40     Dec 6, 2007