Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Dec 4, 2007.

1. He says planes were used on 9/11.

His statement is pure Psyop.

The hologram/no planers are getting close to the truth about 9/11 and this is just an effort to derail their patriotic efforts.

He was in bed with the CIA/Gladio and he still is.

Bush/Cheney should be arrested for treason and would be found guilty if the sheeple would just wake up !!!!

Did I do that right, Bitstream?

:D :D

#11     Dec 5, 2007
  2. lol, at least make an effort.

seriously, what do you make of all these high level politicians going public at a rate of one to three per week with views of 911 as a false flag?

#12     Dec 5, 2007
  3. I think it's politicans trying to rehab their past to the foolish commies in Italy and that he's trying to make himself more valuable on the lecture circuit. Controversy makes money.

Seriously, what do you think of someone that was in bed with the CIA now speaking out like this? Smacks of pure disinformation to me, the no planers must be getting too close to the truth. :p :p

#13     Dec 5, 2007
  4. So this guy was a respected politician 20 years ago and he somehow this information fell into this lap and he has the whole thing figured out while NATO has committed troops that are dying in Afghanistan has had the wool pulled over there eyes?????

Are you serious?

Some of you guys need to lay off the acid.

#14     Dec 5, 2007
  5. open

open

LOL Haroki the bush dog talks about psyops

well you would know wouldn't you Mr. winemaker my ass

#15     Dec 5, 2007
  6. Haroki is reputed to be a Dept of Homeland Security message board disinformation troll..

#16     Dec 5, 2007

7. moron, you haven't even read the article: it's been since 01 that he has had doubts. now, after having analyzed the thing in depth and after talking to insiders he's stating his conclusions..

#17     Dec 5, 2007
  8. Confirmed...

#18     Dec 5, 2007
  9. So Bit, do you wonder why people make fun of troofers when you read the above posts? Does it make you proud to be part of the movement?

When will you guys ever learn.

#19     Dec 5, 2007
  10. What is his proof of the conspiracy?

#20     Dec 5, 2007