Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Wonder what the ruling would be if Obama had been born 2 years earlier before HI officially became a state.

#11     Apr 11, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Good point. The right should begin a lengthy vetting of the legislation that made HI a state.

#12     Apr 11, 2011
  3. jem

jem

Now I wonder if you are being paid to be obtuse?

You don't think a subpoena might do the trick? perhaps a letter from the President of the United States asking for a copy of the record for say some reason?

#13     Apr 12, 2011
  4. Why should Obama do anything when he can can watch the fruitcakes in their Chinese fire drill routine?

#14     Apr 12, 2011
  5. jem

jem

because he will want to be on the ballot in all 58, ( make that 50) states not 40 to 45 states

#15     Apr 12, 2011
  6. So writing a letter or a court subpena allows you to break state law ?

Please show me an example of when this has ever happened

#16     Apr 12, 2011
  7. How is Arizona's law on illegals going?

You know, the one that the Federal Courts have squashed for the time being.

I see no reason for Obama to do anything.

Wait until some state passes some legislation to keep a sitting US President off the ballot.

The GOP is having a civil war over the birther insanity...why would Obama want to stop that craziness?

I'm guessing Obama knows a bit more about Constitutional law than some hack who watches Dave Del Dotto and Carleton Sheets videos...

#17     Apr 12, 2011
  8. You know what would happen if Obama did try and not follow the rules and system of Hawaii, and try to run an end run around the system because he is "President?"

The birthers would complain that Obama was abusing his power...

This sideshow by the birthers...and nothing about job creation or any reasonable solutions.

Hell, even Ron Paul knows to stay away from this foolishness.

#18     Apr 12, 2011

9. Of course they would.I'm trying to get them to admit they want Obama to break the law even though they claim the birther cause is about respecting the constitution

#19     Apr 12, 2011

10. "It's a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody"-State of Hawaii's attorney general's office

#20     Apr 12, 2011