Ex-Budget Director Stockman Says Trump Tax Cuts Will Cause 'All Hell to Break Loose'

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Cuddles, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Wishful thinking is indeed the most appropriate label. In Sweden we'll unfortunately be pulled down along into the financial hole Trump is digging when it turns around. But hey, at least trading is going to be exciting, as in '08.

3. dozu888

dozu888

this video currently is at 20:1 like dislike ratio... what does that tell you?

the dumb money are (almost) all on the sidelines and kicking themselves everyday and looking for irrelevant videos like this for some comfort.

someone looking for an edge? :)

edge is everywhere if you pay attention.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

I'll side with the ex-budget director over some random on the internet on this one.

5. dozu888

dozu888

This kind of thinking has so many problems I don’t know where to begin

Anyway. Sentiment trading can have great success. Check my posts bearish on gold and btc. They were derived partly from YouTube like dislike ratios.

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Oh don't get me wrong, I retain my long bias for now. It's pointless trying to predict when finally it will turn.

7. toc

toc

Eocnomy is growing decently so no need for tax cuts atleast for now.

Trump should try to bring trillions of corporate funds parked in off shore havens instead.

8. [​IMG]
    %%
    And that clown has always had a big gov bias; many wanted him fired in Pres R Reagan tax cuts period, for that same nonsense of his.:cool::cool:

Arnie and maxpi like this.
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Idiots like Stockman thrive in government... I worked in the private sector for decades; idiots like him were noticed and gotten rid of. In government they are there forever..