Ex-Bear Stearns Fund Managers Arrested by FBI Agents

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by makloda, Jun 19, 2008.

1. If the tech bust is any guide then there are certainly going to be some high profile ceo's that go bust.

And this situation seems far worse than the tech bubble

#41     Jun 22, 2008
  2. Any insider trading allegation is a joke. The only question is whether they misstated the marks.

#42     Jun 22, 2008
  3. What a stupid question.

No one knows such statistics... Still, obviously there are many managers of hedge funds and even mutual funds that play by the rules and succeed. Don't be too ignorant.

#43     Jun 23, 2008
  4. Why do I get the feeling that these two are being charged and offered up as sacrificial lambs, in order to protect the wolves?

There's my DAMN CYNICISM AGAIN!!!

#44     Jun 23, 2008
  5. Just when you think the Propaganda Machine is on full blast, they turn it up one more notch.

Someone has to take the heat for it and it might as well be the dead Bear [dog].

I spoke with a very intelligent contributor from this site about when and where all this deficit spending ends and he suggested that it simply doesn't. It's all clear now, it ends when 'they' want it to. That, or when a natural disaster wipes out a good portion of the global population and takes us into a new and Enlightened Age and away from materialism. Until that day comes, moralism is an illusion.

#45     Jun 23, 2008