Evolving Strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by oldtime, Oct 20, 2011.

1. shall that be funny ?
    a nazi joke, becaus i am german ? LOL, how funny, i cant stop laughing, i never heard such an joke in my whole life.

thanxs

loser:eek: :eek:

If you do not understand, why there is no fucking need to change your rules all the time, you do not understand trading at all.

the markets nowadays are the fucking same, as they was 50 years ago. never did any backtesting over 30 years back in time.

i thought you are an old dick, so you had the time for it, for sure..

what a joke.......

the older people become, the more stupid they become

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:cool: :cool:

#11     Oct 20, 2011
  2. YOU FUCKIN DICKHEAD!!! YOU GERMANS ARE ALL THE SAME, YOU HATE OLD PEOPLE!! IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE hate IN YOUR NAME? And I thought you were cool.

#12     Oct 20, 2011
  3. that's why they serve sausage at every meal. The men drink so much beer that the women need something to satisfy them.

#13     Oct 20, 2011
  4. at least we have a USD, you aint even got a doitch mark to your name

#14     Oct 20, 2011
  5. I think I'll go long EUR/USD in case the Germans decide to make some more ball bearings.

#15     Oct 20, 2011
  6. The only reason most Americans would rather have a BMW than a Chevy Volt is because they don't know what a Chevy Volt is.

If we ever get educated we'll kick your butt!

#16     Oct 20, 2011
  7. We had the Beach Boys back when all you had was Beethoven

#17     Oct 20, 2011
  8. beet garden

#18     Oct 20, 2011
  9. yeah no, I'm kind of a peaceful guy. I filed as C4 but before I had to go and explain why I didn't even think the Isrealites should have fought the Babylonians (which was the question they asked you back then) they came up with the draft and I hit 247. They got up to about 242, so life has been very easy for me.

I'm willing to adapt, but that mercenary fighting sounds like a bunch of crap to me. If I wanted to do that I would have just enlisted.

#19     Oct 20, 2011
  10. TRADING IS THE HARDEST THING YOU WILL EVER DO!!!

Harder than when your mother (may she rest in peace) died

Harder than when that bitch you married left you for another guy

I mean it's really hard.

You may think I'm just sitting here in front of a computer gambling, but there is a lot more to it than that

it is very hard

and I deserve respect for doing it

because I am doing something that is hard

#20     Oct 20, 2011