Evolutionists slip up...AGAIN.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 23, 2010.

1. +1

Secondly, the article said they were near extinction, not extint. If a species has no need to adapt to its environment, which may or may not be the case here, it won't evolve.

This story neither proves or disproves evolution. It's simply an article about how this species of fish was saved by enforcing various measure to protect it. Nothing more, nothing less.

#11     Apr 23, 2010
  2. PatternRec

PatternRec Guest

I think you are jumping the gun a bit. I'm open to all sorts of evidence, theories and ideas. I just don't knock something before I understand it.

Like any other person, I hold some ideas dear. Even in the face of mounting evidence against. Simply because I have hope. No matter how rational one is or tries to be, that can't escape the human penchant to hope.

Let me explain. The idea of love. It's been heavily romanticized through the ages. I still believe in it in spite of the high divorce rate and marital problems. I'd like to think that love conquers all. But at the same time I ACKNOWLEDGE the evidence to the contrary. I don't dismiss it, mock it, or wish it away.

So what do I do to keep my "faith" in love viable? I find what doesn't work, what works, sum it up and adjust my expectations accordingly. As a consequence, my idea of love has changed a great deal since I was a teenager.

#12     Apr 23, 2010
  3. #13     Apr 23, 2010
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Can you believe that imbecile actually expects us to believe his IQ is 132? As you say, the stupidity astounds ... endlessly.

#14     Apr 24, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Why not? One can score highly on an IQ test as a kid and then spend one's entire life studying only physics. The result is a smart person who knows physics, and nothing of politics or religion.

#15     Apr 24, 2010
  6. are you serious? you think piel knows anything about physics? i think you ment to say:

Why not? One can score highly on an IQ test as a kid and then spend one's entire life studying only religion. The result is a smart person who knows religion, and nothing of politics or physics.

#16     Apr 24, 2010
  7. maxpi

maxpi

Oh yeah, sure, it's complicated and should be left to experts... LOL

A whole T-Rex skeleton was found that was not fossilized.. tell me that some bones were preserved for millions of years with a straight face. Rocks that encase pressurized oil and gas can not hold the pressure for more than a few thousand years but oil was supposedly made millions of years ago??

Jeez, bring on some experts, let's see what we all can learn! LOL

Nobody can explain how a river formed the Grand Canyon with those steep sides either. Where are the experts on that?

Niagara Falls should have worked it's way to the North Pole by now too, where are the experts on that?

#17     Apr 24, 2010
  8. maxpi

maxpi

White Europeans had this story about how life started in Africa but the new and improved model showed up 50,000 years later in Europe. Then the Human Genome Project uncovered the fact that there is not enough genetic difference between Africans and Europeans to support this idea. Where are the experts on that issue? I can hardly wait, LOL

#18     Apr 24, 2010
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Wooly Mammoths were found with food frozen in their stomachs. It would take a temperature 200 degrees below what a Mammoth can survive in to produce a quick freeze like that. What do the experts know that can explain a sudden 200 degree downward change in temperature?

An Air Force plane was abandoned in the Antarctic in WW2. Fifty years later it was recovered... they found it with ground penetrating radar and melted their way down through 280 feet of ice to get it.. what do the experts say about 280 added feet of ice in fifty years.. LOL

#19     Apr 24, 2010
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Fish that live in places with no light at all are brightly hued. What do the experts have to say about that?

Please, enlighten us with some expert-talk... LOL

#20     Apr 24, 2010