Evolutionists are ever seeing and never perceiving.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Nov 17, 2008.

1. True-- there has been a bit of work done, but nothing has been found that explains the incomplete fossil record or the Cambrian explosion. On the contrary, creation is substantiated more and more with each new discovery.

I personally think a person is an absolute idiot to think that the complexity of life came about by happenstance.

A human cell attests to that. It is a micromachine made up of different parts that work and function together. According to Darwin we evolved--but how can that be if each part of a cell needs the other parts in order to function; they are too complex to have come together at once by random process. And since natural selection chooses systems that are already working, any incomplete molecular machine would have never survived.

The conclusion is that there has to be a Divine Creator. Whether one chooses to except this conclusion or not is entirely a personal decision, but the overwhelming evidence can not be negated.

#21     Nov 18, 2008
  2. If you care to look, there's so much evidence available.

I'd be interested to hear as to how creation has been substantiated.

#22     Nov 18, 2008

3. Wow, AlpineTrout; you quoted the first part of my post, but did the second part go right over your head????

#23     Nov 18, 2008
  4. Yeah, micro evolution at it's best... the leap to belief in macro evolution takes great faith brother, only the select few scientists have that much faith...

To me micro evolution evidences the talent of the creator, life can adapt, macro evolution evidences a lot of willful ignorance on people's part

#24     Nov 18, 2008
  5. I checked out drdino.com. The site claims man & dinosaurs existed at the same time. I exited right there.

#25     Nov 20, 2008
  6. No, just amazed at how people can simply ignore the massive amount of evidence and make a statement such as

"Evolutionist try so hard to get traction for their theory, but it is just not there.

(1) No fossil record"

#26     Nov 20, 2008