Evolution debunked in 1 paragraph.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 19, 2011.

1. stu

stu

"You could substitute the word abiogensis with cold fusion..."

Bollocks you could.

Abiogenesis contains both a common sense understanding that there are no real alternatives, and factual proven scientific knowledge and advanced research, making the whole thing highly probable to prove.

All you desperately try to do is attach personal beliefs to academics or Nobel prize winners you say you quote, but which rather you have been shown time after time to misrepresent.

Of course there is good science to show how life can come from non life. Obviously all you can do is put yourself in utter denial of that fact.

#1181     Sep 17, 2011
  2. jem

jem

don't you get tried of being so full of crap.

Common sense? That is your philosophy. That is not science.
    think about your bullshit for a moment.

you observe life, a very complex thing, especially to those who study DNA.

You state it must have evolved by random chance from inorganic matter. You pretend that is a superior view... When you are rally anti science.

Some noble prize winners and scores of researchers in the field say there no fricken way that life evolved on earth by random chance. Their research says there was not enough chance.... there was not way the components could have assembled the way they did by chance.

I shall post my survey of the top scientific minds in the field again.

#1182     Sep 17, 2011
  3. jem

jem

#1183     Sep 17, 2011
  4. You "think" the temperature of the universe (-454F) is irrelevant? Then tell me, STUpid, out of all space in the universe, what % of it (give a number) could known extremophiles live in?
    Wrong again troll. I wrote AVERAGE and the average temperature of a galaxy is only a tiny fraction of a degree warmer than the temp of the universe. Obviously you can't grasp the significance of that either.
    Your starting point is so STUpendously ridiculous I almost spilled my coffee when I read it. This is about your claim that "extremeophiles [sic] live in environments that are present on other planets and in outer space" which makes the temperature of the universe NOW relevant, NOT the temp 13+ billion years ago, you moron. And don't lie that I'm ignoring the range of temps... you're just trying to bullshit your way out of having made a total fool of yourself. But what else is new?
    No, you have no clue as your continued STUpidity, trolling, lies and obfuscations show. Again, what % of space could known extremophiles live in?

#1184     Sep 17, 2011