eVirus GBPUSD Intraday Journal

Discussion in 'Forex' started by eVirus, Feb 14, 2011.

1. eVirus

eVirus

Took 2 long positions on GBPUSD this morning but I didn't like the price action and it was moving slowly so I got out at breakeven after 4 hours in the trade...

Account statement:
    http://www.mt4i.com/users/evirus

#11     Feb 17, 2011
  2. eVirus

eVirus

[​IMG]

Closed 2 GBPUSD positions today. I managed to grab +20 pips on the first position, then closed the other position at breakeven when the market reversed few candles before the news...

Account statement:
    http://www.mt4i.com/users/evirus

#12     Feb 18, 2011
  3. eVirus

eVirus

ok I've attached the PDF file that has my trading method in details and examples as I promised... Enjoy

P.S. This is the same attachment in the first post of the thread. I just added it now.

#13     Feb 20, 2011
  4. eVirus

eVirus

#14     Feb 21, 2011
  5. eVirus

eVirus

#15     Feb 25, 2011
  6. eVirus

eVirus

#16     Feb 28, 2011
  7. eVirus

eVirus

#17     Mar 2, 2011
  8. eVirus

eVirus

#18     Mar 7, 2011
  9. Congratulations to your return monthly return.

I do no trade fx but interested to trade it.
    I didn't read your method but looked at your results.
    (will read it later on and maybe it will answer my questions)

Anyway,
    I saw that you open 2 or more positions.
    Did you consider letting run one of the position when it reaches target? (Note run your profits.)

Also, I've observed that u close lots of your positions within 1.5h for almost 0 profit. Did market go against you and you have closed position when it reversed and reached your open?
    Or position went into profit , you moved stop loss to breakeven, then profits evaporated and stop loss was hit?

#19     Mar 8, 2011
  10. eVirus

eVirus

I open 2 positions once I exit my first position at 20 pips which is my first target I move stop loss at break even on the second position so if the price reverses It closes at BE if it kept moving in my favor I keep it running for more profit and use a 40 pip trailing stop.

#20     Mar 8, 2011