eVirus GBPUSD Intraday Journal

Discussion in 'Forex' started by eVirus, Feb 14, 2011.

1. eVirus

eVirus

Hello Everyone,

I am looking forward to post my trades here with some screenshots and I'd be more than happy to get your thoughts and comments :) I selected this forum because I think it has the largest number of "Real" traders which is not so common on other forums...

I basically trade the open of the London session and I only trade the GBPUSD pair.

I am not looking to sell a system or anything here actually if you like my method just PM me and I will send you the MT4 indicators and videos of how I trade for free.

I believe that finding a good trading system is the easy part, the challenging part is the Psychological part and maintaining success and the right mindset...

Cheers!
    eVirus

Please see attachment.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=3097696

2. eVirus

eVirus

[​IMG]

Took a short today at the London open after the reversal.. Trading 2 positions exited the first one at my first target profit 20 pips and the other one closed when It hit my trailing stop also making a little over 20 pips...

3. eVirus,

Welcome to ET.

ES

4. eVirus

eVirus

ElectricSavant,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I am sorry for the double post but after I posted i didnt find my post looks like there is a bit of a delay.

Thanks again :)

5. eVirus

eVirus

[​IMG]

Over 80 pips earned today placing 2 long trades each one with 2 positions...

6. eVirus

eVirus

[​IMG]

Today the market moved in my favor right after I entered the trade.. God I love it when that happens :D

I shorted GBPUSD 2 positions I closed the first one at the usual 20 pips profit and I let other other one run to secure 60 more pips.. That's a total of 80 pips earned today.

7. How about posting the fills as they happen, not mark-ups on a chart after the fact.

8. eVirus

eVirus

can I just post my mt4 statement link here not sure if we are allowed to post links here I am new to this forum

9. Absolutely.

10. eVirus

eVirus

#10     Feb 16, 2011