Evil Syrians murder heroic American journalist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by americanhero, Feb 22, 2012.

1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17124786

American heroine, Marie Colvin, has been brutally murdered by the Syrian terrorists. They also got a Frenchie. Even though we do not get on with the French, we are united with France on Syria like we were on Libya. Let's remember that the Frenchies were the ones who bombed Gaddaffy duck's convoy.

We must avenge the death of Marie Colvin, by getting El Presidente Assad.

God bless America and Israel, heroes united against the dark forces of Islamic Terror.

Once we've got Syria, we need to move over to Iran and hit them hard too. If we don't, the Iranian terrorists will use their weapons of mass destruction on us. The Iranians seek world domination and they want to destroy us and our societies.

2. rew

rew

Al Qaeda is working with the forces trying to get rid of Assad.

So americanhero is on the same side as Al Qaeda.

I knew it!

3. Sadly, he didn't know it. That's what happens when one does not read the actual article below the headline.

4. You guys are Assad supporters and Israel-haters. Assad will be punished for this crime against humanity which is the murder of Marie Colvin, an American heroine. We will kill Assad and his disgusting terrorist wife and family. Syria will be finished off once and for all.

Then we will get Iran for developing WMDs. We may need to nuke em.

God bless Israel and USA.

5. rew

rew

I am not an Israel hater, I am an Israel neutralist. I care about Israel to about the same degree as I care about Sri Lanka or Bolivia. I don't hate any of those countries but I see no reason for me or my fellow citizens getting involved in their feuds.

I do object to Zionists dragging us into Israel's wars, which is what AIPAC does. That is why I am officially labeled an anti-Semite by Trader666.

6. The time has come to carpet bomb Syria for its crimes against humanity.

God bless Israel and USA.