Evil Record Labels Awarded $62K per Song From Mom

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by pspr, Nov 5, 2010.

1. this broad is stupid. she refused to settle years earlier and decided to fight.. and lose... then fight and lose again... and again.

she has gone through 3 trials and each time the court ruled in favor of the recording industry. YOU LOST 3 TIMES, IDIOT. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE NO CASE.

she's obviously playing the david vs. goliath card but a few of us are too smart to see it. but it seems there are plenty of gullible people here and in the public who want to feel sorry for her when she deserves no pity.

#21     Nov 6, 2010
  2. Why did this woman get picked? I'm sure there are millions of people all over the country downloading free songs over the internet. Limewire is no longer available, but there are other sites out there where you can still get free music.

#22     Nov 6, 2010
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

It all comes down to the original Gordon Gekko theme: "Greed is good."

I know this VERY well, and can give some inside. Artists make their money from touring NOT cd sales, or itunes sales.

The record companies are pissed off as THEY cannot make any money these days as there is NO profit in the NO talent that they have on their hands.

Is there a Led Zeppelin out there? Is there a Metallica from the 1980's? Is there a Doors still out there? No, there is not! Far from it! These bands are just an example of talent in rock music which I am a fan of. Sadly, there is NO talent in today's rock music, and the record companies are simply trying to hang on for dear life because of it.

#23     Nov 6, 2010
  4. Let's not forget Iron Maiden as well.

#24     Nov 8, 2010
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

what? how did they sue? what did they sue for?

#25     Nov 8, 2010